I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
12-12-2016, 10:37 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Hug

Be well mate.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
12-12-2016, 10:40 PM
(12-12-2016 09:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Interesting coming out of this trial. Apparently only a few got through it.

Everything seems smaller.

I forgot to mention I have been a bit ill. Not been around.

I would imagine that the withdrawal from the meds you have been on for so very long will take a while and have some unpleasant effects while you level out.

Hope all that chemo gets out of your system soon and you feel better.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
12-12-2016, 10:42 PM
Hugs to you Banjo Heart

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
12-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Go Banjo. I'm still waiting for the day when you can say you're outta the woods, or at least that the edge of the forest is in sight.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Hi guys.

Sorry to resurrect this old thread.

I think something's wrong. I am very weak. My brain is not functioning well and I constantly feel sick.

I have booked into the hospital this coming Wednesday for tests. I need to get my bloods checked and get a bone marrow biopsy.

Sadly if my remission has gone again there is nothing to be done. It's a death sentence. I am trying not to think that way but the possibility is highly likely.

If I die I won't be too upset because I got 2 years I did not expect.

For about 3 months my head has been extremely cloudy. My feelings and thoughts muddled and my emotions affected to the point of the desire for suicide being a constant.

I fight it, try to take my mind off it, but it is not easy.

Wish me luck. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
05-03-2017, 04:48 PM
(05-03-2017 04:47 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi guys.

sorry to resurrect this old thread.

I think something's wrong. I am very weak. My brain is not functioning well and I constantly feel sick.

I have booked into the hospital this coming Wednesday for tests. I need to get my bloods checked and get a bone marrow biopsy.

Sadly if my remission has gone again there is nothing to be done. It's a death sentence. I am trying not to think that way but the possibility is highly likely.

For about 3 months my head has been extremely cloudy. My feelings and thoughts muddled and my emotions affected to the point of the desire for suicide being a constant.

Wish me luck. Smile

Good luck, hoping for nothing but the best.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
05-03-2017, 04:50 PM

sorry to resurrect this old thread.

Wish me luck. Smile

Keep us posted! Make sure they check to see if you are anemic. That can really screw with you and with all your issues it's very possible. It went undiagnosed with me for a time but once fixed I felt tons better! Not as tired and much more clear-headed. My situation was made worse because my thyroid was out of whack. Getting the two things back on track made an amazing difference all around.

Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
05-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Hugs Banjo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-03-2017, 05:01 PM
Good luck, Dale! Hug

Whoop some ace! Heart

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
05-03-2017, 05:01 PM

Sorry to resurrect this old thread.

Wish me luck. Smile

HugHugHugHug

Keep positive, Banjo. I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through right now.

Do you have a therapist you could speak to about the suicidal thoughts?

Take it a day at a time, Banjo. I hope you'll get some good news soon and you start feeling better...
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post