I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
29-06-2015, 06:24 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
While I am not posting much on your thread I am following you Banjo and I think of you often. Hope you get on that trial.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Eva's post
29-06-2015, 06:31 AM
Thanks Eva.

Nobody has to post. I know it is a selfish imposition on my part. But it is helping as I usually shut up about my problems. Something my nephew took me to task for today.

Many thanks. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-06-2015, 07:39 AM
I like this thread, too ... it helps us keep up ya, Banjo. Thumbsup

Your nephew is right - never hold in stress. Building up stress can trigger chemical & hormonal changes in the body you don't need to deal with - especially now!

This might even be a good place to write thoughts on your experience with the drug trial. I'm certainly interested.

Heart Keep well, Banjo.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
29-06-2015, 07:42 AM
Will do Kim! Smile

I am feeling a bit better after eating and drinking Bonox all day. Got my bloods back up I think. For most of the day I felt like I was drunk. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
30-06-2015, 09:17 PM
Hi guys.
My brother and nephew just visited. Apparently I look dreadful. I am using the forum today to keep my wits about me and try to stay alert. I think it is helping. I am a bit out of it though. I tried to add to the Tacitus thread and forgot everything I ever knew. If I disappear for a few days I have gone to the ED department.

I have taken a photo of myself just now. See if you think I look like shit. I want to stay at home as long as possible. My nephew will come over again after he finishes work and take another look at me. See what you think.

[Image: 707753f0-e765-4a26-9a08-fb52a6abc72e_zpsq95wrkrv.jpg]

I do feel a bit wonky but may just need a sleep.

Banjo.
30-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Dude, you look like you need some rest. Let yourself rest a bit and recharge as best you can.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-06-2015, 09:49 PM
You do look tired. Maybe take a rest until your nephew gets there.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-06-2015, 09:50 PM
(30-06-2015 09:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dude, you look like you need some rest. Let yourself rest a bit and recharge as best you can.

Okay will do. Have not eaten yet. Having some canned oysters with crackers I found in the cupboard. If I come across as a bit mad on the forum let me know. I get a chime on my phone when people post to this thread. I am also having some bonox.

Banjo.
30-06-2015, 09:53 PM
(30-06-2015 09:17 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi guys.
My brother and nephew just visited. Apparently I look dreadful. I am using the forum today to keep my wits about me and try to stay alert. I think it is helping. I am a bit out of it though. I tried to add to the Tacitus thread and forgot everything I ever knew. If I disappear for a few days I have gone to the ED department.

I have taken a photo of myself just now. See if you think I look like shit. I want to stay at home as long as possible. My nephew will come over again after he finishes work and take another look at me. See what you think.

[Image: 707753f0-e765-4a26-9a08-fb52a6abc72e_zpsq95wrkrv.jpg]

I do feel a bit wonky but may just need a sleep.

Much as I love reading your posts, Banjy, get away from the forum, from the computer. Live life in the raw, bud, do what you can as you must. We will be here for you when you need respite, but make the most of what you've got. "Do not go gently ... " yadda yadda yadda.

(28-06-2015 09:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I am still gutted Chris Squire died.

I hadn't heard this. God damn it, I tune in to this thread for good news, not bad ... m'boy was the heart and soul of Yes. Heartbreaking news.

Odd to read that Yes will play on 7 Aug without him. That just doesn't seem right.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
30-06-2015, 09:55 PM
(30-06-2015 09:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You do look tired. Maybe take a rest until your nephew gets there.

I am resting on the couch. My nephew will be by in around 4 hours. He is bringing me orange juice and some Thai for dinner. Smile

He's awesome!

[Image: IMG_4165_zpsvncsb0ds.jpg]

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post