I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Thanks Jenny.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-07-2015, 04:39 PM
(11-07-2015 03:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks Kim.

I have not mentioned anything over the last few days, but I have become really ill. I presented at the ED and was told this was simply symptoms of the disease. I was given anti nausea tablets and they have helped a bit. But I am just a bit shattered.

"The cancer will do what the cancer will do" is what I was told. Oh well. I have my second test to get on the new trial tomorrow. So I am hoping that works out.

Thanks to the forum for putting up with me like this for the last few days. I really appreciate it.

Putting up with you is as easy as pie. You're the finest and the best.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-07-2015, 04:43 PM
(11-07-2015 03:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks Kim.

I have not mentioned anything over the last few days, but I have become really ill. I presented at the ED and was told this was simply symptoms of the disease. I was given anti nausea tablets and they have helped a bit. But I am just a bit shattered.

"The cancer will do what the cancer will do" is what I was told. Oh well. I have my second test to get on the new trial tomorrow. So I am hoping that works out.

Thanks to the forum for putting up with me like this for the last few days. I really appreciate it.

Sending hugs and thoughts. No worries sweetly, your never far from our thoughts.

With love and admiration...Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-07-2015, 08:25 AM
Banjo, despite all your problems you find time to care about and advise others always offering help and advice. I feel ashamed of myself for bitching and moaning about my life when in reality my problems are nothing compared to yours, I did not appreciate just how poorly you are and I'm fucked off...that shit like this never seems to affect the arseholes of this world. For what its worth you have given me a giant kick up the arse which I needed and I think this will effect positive change in me. Stay safe and look after yourself coz if you kick the bucket I swear I will hunt you down and kill you
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
12-07-2015, 08:33 AM
I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Banjo, just on my way to church with my fam (yes I know how you feel about that, but for now it is my cross to bear, ha!) anyways I was thinking about you. Wishing you the best today sir! Hoping for good results in your trial. No prayers from me though, it won't do any good.

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 3 users Like Tonechaser77's post
12-07-2015, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2015 06:15 PM by Banjo.)
Thanks so much guys. Blush

Well it is official, apparently I qualify for the next round of tests to confirm my trial. I will be admitted to hospital tomorrow. I should only be in for about 4 weeks or so. Which to be honest is a great relief.

I have felt very sick for the last 4 days or so. Perhaps five. It began will my vomiting blood while in discussion with popsthebuilder. Quite rightly so! Big Grin

I knew I was in trouble. Went to hospital but they had no beds and I would have had to send my time in the ED and that was not comforting. So I came home. Drank heaps of fluids, did everything right etc etc. Happily I had this forum to take my mind off things. A very special thank you to you all for that! Smile

ade67. What can I say, your problems are important. Just because some guy has one problem, that does not cancel out others. I recognise this and so should you. Or, not feel badly about having the problem and asking these wonderful people for advice. They have always been kind to people here. And you deserve as much care as anyone else. at least IMHO, for what it is worth.

Kim, I am very sorry it took me so long to respond to your kind advice. I did not see it until last night. When I really got sick last week I avoided this thread like the plague. So very sorry for that and hope you did not feel ignored.

Tone, you have more patience than I. It is often amazing how different all our lives are. I never felt that I needed to go to church for family. I do remember my grand parents taking me once. But all I recall of that day was a gorgeous young blonde. It was the first time I was ever attracted to a young woman in that way. I must have been 6 or 7.

So all in all it is a good day. I still feel like crap, but I have food in the house and do not need to go anywhere. Sadly I am out of orange juice. But if that is my only care, then I am doing alright. Smile

Dances, you are way too kind.

Mom, thanks so much for everything.

Much love to all. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
12-07-2015, 06:21 PM
So funny, the woman with whom I am organizing everything just rang again about my admission. She had a week off and went up north to a coastal town. I asked her how it was? She answered, "Oh it was great the weather was warm enough to swim at the beach, and there were no sharks."

Living and swimming in Australia always involves thinking about sharks. Smile

BTW I heard you guys in America have been suffering shark attacks of late. My thoughts go out to all. Sad

Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
12-07-2015, 06:56 PM
You have been on my mind today Banjo. Hoping that you were getting much needed rest.

Sending hugs and good thoughts your way.

Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
12-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Banjo HugHeart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-07-2015, 07:11 PM
Thanks Anjele. Smile

Banjo.