I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
12-07-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(12-07-2015 07:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Banjo HugHeart

Thanks so much JennyBee. Blush

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
12-07-2015, 07:38 PM
(12-07-2015 06:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well it is official, apparently I qualify for the next round of tests to confirm my trial. I will be admitted to hospital tomorrow. I should only be in for about 4 weeks or so. Which to be honest is a great relief.

Thumbsup

Quote:I have felt very sick for the last 4 days or so. Perhaps five. It began will my vomiting blood while in discussion with popsthebuilder. Quite rightly so! Big Grin

If he'd stuck around any longer I would have been too.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
12-07-2015, 07:39 PM
Just in case you aren't on the forum, we will be here awaiting your return! Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Happily I can get online on my phone. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
12-07-2015, 08:59 PM
(11-07-2015 03:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks Kim.

I have not mentioned anything over the last few days, but I have become really ill. I presented at the ED and was told this was simply symptoms of the disease. I was given anti nausea tablets and they have helped a bit. But I am just a bit shattered.

"The cancer will do what the cancer will do" is what I was told. Oh well. I have my second test to get on the new trial tomorrow. So I am hoping that works out.

Thanks to the forum for putting up with me like this for the last few days. I really appreciate it.

"Putting up with you" is more like "caring for you no matter what", brotha. I don't know you, we've never spoken on the phone or even in PMs, but it's plain to see you're a beautiful person and you compel care and consideration from many here.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
12-07-2015, 09:13 PM
(12-07-2015 08:59 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  "Putting up with you" is more like "caring for you no matter what", brotha. I don't know you, we've never spoken on the phone or even in PMs, but it's plain to see you're a beautiful person and you compel care and consideration from many here.

Thanks mate.

This is one of the nicest things I've ever heard said. Especially about me.

Thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart and please know, I think of you in kind.

I am always inspired visiting here. Which is why I visit so often. People can be amazing. I find people such as yourself life affirming. I consider myself lucky indeed to be amongst you and other such kind and warm individuals.

With sincere love and respect. Dale. Blush

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
12-07-2015, 09:17 PM
(12-07-2015 07:38 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 06:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well it is official, apparently I qualify for the next round of tests to confirm my trial. I will be admitted to hospital tomorrow. I should only be in for about 4 weeks or so. Which to be honest is a great relief.

Thumbsup

Quote:I have felt very sick for the last 4 days or so. Perhaps five. It began will my vomiting blood while in discussion with popsthebuilder. Quite rightly so! Big Grin

If he'd stuck around any longer I would have been too.
Drinking Beverage

Thanks very much. Smile

Banjo.
12-07-2015, 09:20 PM
(12-07-2015 09:13 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 08:59 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  "Putting up with you" is more like "caring for you no matter what", brotha. I don't know you, we've never spoken on the phone or even in PMs, but it's plain to see you're a beautiful person and you compel care and consideration from many here.

Thanks mate.

This is one of the nicest things I've ever heard said. Especially about me.

Thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart and please know, I think of you in kind.

I am always inspired visiting here. Which is why I visit so often. People can be amazing. I find people such as yourself life affirming. I consider myself lucky indeed to be amongst you and other such kind and warm individuals.

With sincere love and respect. Dale. Blush

Ain't no bullshit, brotha. You've got a hard slog, and your aplomb blows me away. Not to mention that we're fellow musos, speaking the secret language, not to mention that you're just someone I wish I had met earlier.

eta: Pedants, please disregard the double-negative, it's redneck-speak for "truth be told", along those lines.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
12-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Same here my friend. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
13-07-2015, 12:16 AM
Glad you got in mate. I truly hope to be hearing some really good news along the way. Hope they have Bonox at the hospital. (^_^)