I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
15-07-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(15-07-2015 11:12 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Woo! Pic-lines suuuuuck. That means you're in for some serious fun, very soon. Sad

Just know we're all thinking about you and wishing you the best.

Remember, you gotta get through this alive, but not so easily that you're deprived of good stories for that book.

I wanna read that book!

Will do mate. And thanks so much for the kind words. Means a lot right now.So very kind of you. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Duplicate post.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
15-07-2015, 11:53 PM
I didn't realize you were a writer as well, Banjy -- that's one more thing we have in common.

D'ya have anything online I can read?
16-07-2015, 12:59 AM
(15-07-2015 11:53 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I didn't realize you were a writer as well, Banjy -- that's one more thing we have in common.

The writing is for a proposed autobiography I have been asked to author. Although in the 90's I wrote for a now defunt drumming magazine, Skin Full.

But that is not the good news. The good new is: I PASSED THE NEW DRUG TRIAL AND I BEGIN GETTING THE NEW DRUG TOMORROW!!! Big Grin

The woman, M, just came here to tell me herself. She said:

"I have never been so excited to tell a patient before! I just wanted to dance! To do a little jig."

So I grabbed her hand and we did a little dance. Big Grin

I just got off the phone with my nephew and brother. Will call my dad now.

I am so happy. I just had to share it with you. Evelyn is also very happy for me. She.was sorry she could not dance with us.

Many many thanks to everybody here and the many kindnesses you have shown me. I shall never forget it.

Lots of love and thanks. Dale.

Banjo.
[+] 12 users Like Banjo's post
16-07-2015, 01:04 AM
(16-07-2015 12:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 11:53 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I didn't realize you were a writer as well, Banjy -- that's one more thing we have in common.

The writing is for a proposed autobiography I have been asked to author. Although in the 90's I wrote for a now defunt drumming magazine, Skin Full.

But that is not the good news. The good new is: I PASSED THE NEW DRUG TRIAL AND I BEGIN GETTING THE NEW DRUG TOMORROW!!! Big Grin

"I have never been so excited to tell a patient before! I just wanted to dance! To do a little jig."

I am so happy. I just had to share it with you. Evelyn is also very happy for me. She.was sorry she could not dance with us.

Many many thanks to everybody here and the many kindnesses you have shown me. I shall never forget it.

YESSSS!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
16-07-2015, 01:21 AM
Thanks mate. Your support means a lot. Smile
Thumbsup

Banjo.
16-07-2015, 01:55 AM
Great news I'm chuffed as monkeys for you mate. What's this new drug do that's different to regular chemo ?
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
16-07-2015, 01:56 AM
(16-07-2015 12:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

YES!

Freaking awesome mate.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
16-07-2015, 02:13 AM
So great to hear Banjo! Heart
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
16-07-2015, 02:22 AM
(16-07-2015 01:55 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Great news I'm chuffed as monkeys for you mate. What's this new drug do that's different to regular chemo ?

Basically it highlights to the immune system that cancer cells are dangerous. So the drug helps one's own immune system fight the cancer cells. Whereas before the cancer cells hid themselves amongst regular cells.

Just had the professor here. The first few days are or can be, quite rough. I said I understand and am willing to put up with anything.

Earler, when my brother and his family arrived, my niece, Grace, saw me. As soon as she's did she's yelled "UNCLE DALE!" and ran to me and hug me in the wheelchair.

Mate I will go through fire for her. This chemo ain't nothin'! Smile

Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post