I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
31-07-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(31-07-2015 02:17 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 07:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  I got a hep locks when I was in for less than a week. Consider

I got a hep lock in the ER room and I was out a few hours later.

Socrates got hemlock... make sure you ask for the right thing Yes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
31-07-2015, 02:28 AM
Chas, hence my displeasure. My chief doctor came into my room to give me a serve and was shocked to find an angry patient with many questions. It turned out the hospital, not the patient, had dropped the ball. I got a nice apology.

I now visit the hospital twice a week for the next fortnight for chemo top ups. I was released this afternoon. I think it left me all a bit weary. Bloody strong chemo this stuff. I should know within 6 to 8 weeks if it will give me a chance. And if it wont give, I'll bloody well take!

Me after giving the doctor a serve and getting the bloody hell out of that place!

I return for alternate stays.

[Image: 2015-07-31%2013.21.26_zps1vrkjyus.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 11 users Like Banjo's post
31-07-2015, 02:52 AM
I just wanna hug you. You big galoot.

[Image: bearhugs.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-07-2015, 02:54 AM
Lemmie in on that Galoot hug..

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
31-07-2015, 02:59 AM
(31-07-2015 02:28 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Chas, hence my displeasure. My chief doctor came into my room to give me a serve and was shocked to find an angry patient with many questions. It turned out the hospital, not the patient, had dropped the ball. I got a nice apology.

I now visit the hospital twice a week for the next fortnight for chemo top ups. I was released this afternoon. I think it left me all a bit weary. Bloody strong chemo this stuff. I should know within 6 to 8 weeks if it will give me a chance. And if it wont give, I'll bloody well take!

Me after giving the doctor a serve and getting the bloody hell out of that place!

I hope you cleaned the hat before putting it on.
[+] 5 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
31-07-2015, 02:59 AM
Call me on Sunday. I'll try and help out. Least I can be is some one to talk to. Smile

Glad to hear things are going better.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
31-07-2015, 06:36 AM
(31-07-2015 02:59 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Call me on Sunday. I'll try and help out. Least I can be is some one to talk to. Smile

Glad to hear things are going better.

Wont need the help due to my not being there at the hospital. However I am heading t Campsie to see my gp and get some meds. I'll call from Campsie.

Strange hospital when one feels safer upon leaving.

Nishi never fear, I never got the chance to launder my undies in the hat today. I can use the machine here at the flat.

In hospital a student had given me the first Poldark novel. Having read it as a kid, I was not thrilled to get it. However I get through 200 pages between Wed and Friday morning. It has just been remade as a modern BBC production. So I found it online and have just watched the third episode.

The day began bad but ended well. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
31-07-2015, 06:59 AM
Well, I can't beat Girly's big huge bear hug, but I'll try! Hugs to you! Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
31-07-2015, 07:01 AM
You be sure to get plenty of rest eat well and lots of fluids will be keeping everything crossed for 6 weeks time gonna be busy with my best mates funeral for the next few days but you are in my thoughts mate
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
31-07-2015, 09:18 AM
(31-07-2015 02:28 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Chas, hence my displeasure. My chief doctor came into my room to give me a serve and was shocked to find an angry patient with many questions. It turned out the hospital, not the patient, had dropped the ball. I got a nice apology.

Great news!
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post