I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
06-08-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(06-08-2015 06:14 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Remember! You need anything or even feel the need call!

Hopefully we'll meet soon mate. I am really looking forward to it. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
06-08-2015, 06:31 PM
I finish work today at mid-day. Will call and we'll plan. Smile
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
06-08-2015, 06:38 PM
(06-08-2015 06:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 06:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  Make sure you spoil yourself with whatever you can enjoy. Maybe set a reward for yourself, too, for when you have beat this thing.

Yeah I will try. I am thinking of doing all the tourist type things in Sydney. I have already done the Bridge Climb, which was fun years ago. Great view from up there.

The problem now is weakness. It is a sparkling sunny but cold day today, and I am not going anywhere. Too weak. The trip to and from the hospital wiped me out.

I hope this new drug pans out. If not at least I helped science. It is my only chance.

I even had the death talk with my doctor. We spoke about pain and how I'd be. I think I will be ok, but sad about my niece and nephew and my brother, who will take it hard. But I am at least 51. I have seen plenty of sicker and younger people. And at least my life has been interesting. Unlike many others.

A problem with this drug is that they do not normally give it to people as far gone as I. I was administered extremely heavy chemo over many months that forced the remission. But the remission lasted about 8 weeks. I almost died on more than one occasion. Now the drug company has me they are unable to give me the dosage they want. Two thirds less in fact. Giving me more makes me useless, I cannot speak read or write or take care of myself. Just yesterday I could not read.

Oh well. This is how I am really feeling today. Unconfident and weak. But I'll keep trying. Smile

You hang in there, brotha. For only having known you, in such an ephemeral way, for eight weeks, you've made a deep impression on me, and helped me gain better perspective on my painful but nonfatal malady. I reckon if you can do as you are, I'd ought to stfu with my own griping and press on.

One foot in front of the other, bud.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
06-08-2015, 06:41 PM
(06-08-2015 06:31 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  I finish work today at mid-day. Will call and we'll plan. Smile

Ok mate. I am just in bed today so wont be going anywhere. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
06-08-2015, 06:44 PM
(06-08-2015 06:38 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 06:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah I will try. I am thinking of doing all the tourist type things in Sydney. I have already done the Bridge Climb, which was fun years ago. Great view from up there.

The problem now is weakness. It is a sparkling sunny but cold day today, and I am not going anywhere. Too weak. The trip to and from the hospital wiped me out.

I hope this new drug pans out. If not at least I helped science. It is my only chance.

I even had the death talk with my doctor. We spoke about pain and how I'd be. I think I will be ok, but sad about my niece and nephew and my brother, who will take it hard. But I am at least 51. I have seen plenty of sicker and younger people. And at least my life has been interesting. Unlike many others.

A problem with this drug is that they do not normally give it to people as far gone as I. I was administered extremely heavy chemo over many months that forced the remission. But the remission lasted about 8 weeks. I almost died on more than one occasion. Now the drug company has me they are unable to give me the dosage they want. Two thirds less in fact. Giving me more makes me useless, I cannot speak read or write or take care of myself. Just yesterday I could not read.

Oh well. This is how I am really feeling today. Unconfident and weak. But I'll keep trying. Smile

You hang in there, brotha. For only having known you, in such an ephemeral way, for eight weeks, you've made a deep impression on me, and helped me gain better perspective on my painful but nonfatal malady. I reckon if you can do as you are, I'd ought to stfu with my own griping and press on.

Thanks mate. I don't plan to give up. Some days are just hard. Plus today I am in a lot of pain. I have my heater on and have the internet. I may stream a movie or something. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-08-2015, 06:48 PM
(06-08-2015 06:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 06:38 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You hang in there, brotha. For only having known you, in such an ephemeral way, for eight weeks, you've made a deep impression on me, and helped me gain better perspective on my painful but nonfatal malady. I reckon if you can do as you are, I'd ought to stfu with my own griping and press on.

Thanks mate. I don't plan to give up. Some days are just hard. Plus today I am in a lot of pain. I have my heater on and have the internet. I may stream a movie or something. Smile

My heart goes out to you, Banjy. You're a goddamned good man.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
06-08-2015, 07:30 PM
(06-08-2015 06:48 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 06:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks mate. I don't plan to give up. Some days are just hard. Plus today I am in a lot of pain. I have my heater on and have the internet. I may stream a movie or something. Smile

My heart goes out to you, Banjy. You're a goddamned good man.

Thanks again. Everything means a lot these days.

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
06-08-2015, 07:48 PM
I am not very good company lately...but I am following you and hoping for the best result possible with your treatment. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Thanks Anjele. I am worried about you.

Banjo.
06-08-2015, 07:56 PM
(06-08-2015 07:53 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks Anjele. I am worried about you.

Blush I'll be fine...a temporary slump. I have weathered worse.

You need to worry about you. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post