I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
19-08-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
It's ok. You had nothing to do with it. Transport was not a problemen. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2015, 06:27 AM
Holding you in my thoughts and wishing the best for you, but I have to take issue with you mate, you are NOT letting people down, you are unwell and that's not a crime you have been are and always will be an inspiration but you are only human and its ok to feel low and fed up, keep fighting but don't beat yourself up fella, sending you a huge hug mate.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
19-08-2015, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2015 06:57 AM by Nishi Karano Kaze.)
Banjo I love you. But don't you ever be sorry that you show us weakness. Yes you are an inspiration. But guess what. . . I'm not here to get inspired. I'm here to support you. Both when you are your normal friendly hopeful self. But most certainly also when you are caught in the blackness of despair. You keep on fighting like you do and we will keep on giving out virtual hugs and words of support.

Fuck it I'll even throw in another hug.

*Big manly-but-very-gay hug*
[+] 5 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
19-08-2015, 06:50 AM
(19-08-2015 03:31 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I'm letting people down.

Absolute, unadulterated bullshit. You aren't responsible for having a strong reaction to an experimental drug and if you didn't have moments where your courage falters you wouldn't be human. You are not letting anybody down and don't ever think that you are. Now sit down, get some rest, and fight this thing.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
19-08-2015, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2015 07:06 AM by adey67.)
That's a good point and fair comment Nishi although in my defence I too am trying to be supportive also.
19-08-2015, 06:55 AM
I'm feeling anxcious. can't relax order chill. May be the drug. In will log off ander try to rest.
Thanks guys. DC.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
19-08-2015, 07:06 AM
Like unfogged and Nishi said, we are here to support you. I think you are an amazing, strong, inspirational person. We are here for you for the good, the bad, all of it. It's okay to be human. Smile. We love you. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-08-2015, 07:10 AM
(19-08-2015 06:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  That's a good point and fair comment Nishi although in my defence I too am trying to be supportive also.

Wait what! I didn't mean to take anything away from your comment and support. Sorry if you read that into it. If you are here to support Banjo then I feel nothing but love for you too.

*Reserved, nervous hug.*
19-08-2015, 07:34 AM
No worries friend it's quite possible / probable I was being a bit over sensitive no harm done, sending you a big hug in friendship.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
19-08-2015, 08:00 AM
No worries guys not fishing for compliments all good will appreciated. this feeling is just weird.

Banjo.