I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
24-08-2015, 04:52 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
Well today is a bad day. I have awoken to the feeling of the cancer being all consuming. I could feel it coming on yesterday and did all I could to avoid it. but it was too hard. it took me two hours to turn off a light. i simply did not have the energy to get up and do it.

Today I must go to the hospital. That wont be easy. I must shower and dress. Twos tasks that seem normal but to me are anything but. I am sitting on the edge of my couch/bed and the sheets are soaked from the night sweats that go with this disease. I have been trying to stand but have not been able to.

I keep picturing my niece and nephew. It is my nephew's birthday tomorrow and he wants to go out for dinner. I just hope I can accompany him. He is in Sydney for the one day only then flies back to Brisbane the following morning.

It is now day 7 since they injected chemo directly into my spine. There is usually a 10 day cycle. It gets worse as the days progress. Day 10 being the worst.

I don't usually feel sorry for myself but I am kind of over it. If I just died things would be easier for everyone. They could get on with their lives and

But that is no way to think and I must remain positive.

Some days it is just hard. You know?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 05:02 PM
(24-08-2015 04:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well today is a bad day. I have awoken to the feeling of the cancer being all consuming. I could feel it coming on yesterday and did all I could to avoid it. but it was too hard. it took me two hours to turn off a light. i simply did not have the energy to get up and do it.

Today I must go to the hospital. That wont be easy. I must shower and dress. Twos tasks that seem normal but to me are anything but. I am sitting on the edge of my couch/bed and the sheets are soaked from the night sweats that go with this disease. I have been trying to stand but have not been able to.

I keep picturing my niece and nephew. It is my nephew's birthday tomorrow and he wants to go out for dinner. I just hope I can accompany him. He is in Sydney for the one day only then flies back to Brisbane the following morning.

It is now day 7 since they injected chemo directly into my spine. There is usually a 10 day cycle. It gets worse as the days progress. Day 10 being the worst.

I don't usually feel sorry for myself but I am kind of over it. If I just died things would be easier for everyone. They could get on with their lives and

Hugs and more hugs.

Some days do suck, a lot. Hang in there with us Banjo.

You know there's a cycle...you are 70% through this one.

[img][Image: bearhug2_zps41926f06.jpg][/img]

You are allowed down days.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-08-2015, 05:04 PM
I'll try Anjelle.

Today, hell this past week, it has just been really rough. I am still trying to get to the bathroom. Have been trying now for over an hour.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
24-08-2015, 05:05 PM
(24-08-2015 04:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well today is a bad day. I have awoken to the feeling of the cancer being all consuming. I could feel it coming on yesterday and did all I could to avoid it. but it was too hard. it took me two hours to turn off a light. i simply did not have the energy to get up and do it.

Hug

Sorry I can't help mate. Sad

Thinking of you!
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
24-08-2015, 05:05 PM

[Image: tumblr_mpseus8GrJ1sq2xuro1_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-08-2015, 05:47 PM
[img][Image: Courage_zpsmvucvvlr.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
24-08-2015, 05:53 PM
I'm sorry. I wish I could make it all better. Hug
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
24-08-2015, 05:55 PM
Thanks guys!

Well I showered and dressed! That's something. All I need to do is put on my shoes and i am good to go.

I must remember to drink loads of fluid so my veins are easy to get to. Otherwise they jab me over and over to get blood.

I am wondering if I should talk to the coordinator about how I am feeling? But I worry they'll take me off the trial and give it to someone who may have a better chance of success.

9.55 am. My ride arrives at 12.30 pm. I have plenty of time.

May as well put these shoes on and try to make a coffee and have some breakfast!

Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 06:09 PM
(24-08-2015 05:55 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks guys!

Well I showered and dressed! That's something. All I need to do is put on my shoes and i am good to go.

I must remember to drink loads of fluid so my veins are easy to get to. Otherwise they jab me over and over to get blood.

I am wondering if I should talk to the coordinator about how I am feeling? But I worry they'll take me off the trial and give it to someone who may have a better chance of success.

9.55 am. My ride arrives at 12.30 pm. I have plenty of time.

May as well put these shoes on and try to make a coffee and have some breakfast!

Bonzer, mate!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
24-08-2015, 06:12 PM
Got the shoes on, the kitchen is just there....

Thanks unfogged!

Banjo.