I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
24-08-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(24-08-2015 10:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Keep us informed. Keep us close to you through your journey. We care. We're here.

Heart

It helps. I am pretty much alone. Having this thread where I can talk about it helps a great deal. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 11:26 PM
Keep it up Banjo Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-08-2015, 11:29 PM
(24-08-2015 11:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  Keep it up Banjo Smile

Will do mate.

I tell you what, I have developed huge respect for cancer sufferers. Man those people go through a lot!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
25-08-2015, 12:10 AM
I'm sorry you're having a rough time mate.

*HUGS!*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
25-08-2015, 12:26 AM
(25-08-2015 12:10 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I'm sorry you're having a rough time mate.

*HUGS!*

It's just that chemo' they injected into my spine last week mate. It makes me act crazy and all emotional. Plus at a certain time, in about an hour or so, I have to take a truckload of pills. They mess me up to. I reckon I should stop posting around 7.00 pm because after that time I cannot be trusted with what I'll say!

I have eradicated ALL pain killers except for those they give me while in hospital. They screw with me too much. I am sure they had a lot to do with my reaction last week in hospital. Better to just go without. Pain's a bastard though and there is not much one can do about it. I used to get lost in drumming and forget it, but I can't do that now.

Oh well. There are people worse off than me.

Thanks mate. D.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-08-2015, 01:00 AM
(25-08-2015 12:26 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 12:10 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I'm sorry you're having a rough time mate.

*HUGS!*

It's just that chemo' they injected into my spine last week mate. It makes me act crazy and all emotional. Plus at a certain time, in about an hour or so, I have to take a truckload of pills. They mess me up to. I reckon I should stop posting around 7.00 pm because after that time I cannot be trusted with what I'll say!

I have eradicated ALL pain killers except for those they give me while in hospital. They screw with me too much. I am sure they had a lot to do with my reaction last week in hospital. Better to just go without. Pain's a bastard though and there is not much one can do about it. I used to get lost in drumming and forget it, but I can't do that now.

Oh well. There are people worse off than me.

Thanks mate. D.
Yeah. Pain's a bastard but don't forget you're an Aussie. Show that pain what a real bastard look like.

(^_^)
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
25-08-2015, 01:06 AM
(25-08-2015 01:00 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Yeah. Pain's a bastard but don't forget you're an Aussie. Show that pain what a real bastard look like.

(^_^)

At his hanging.

"Such is life."
Ned Kelly.

[Image: 576843-ned-kelly-gallery-l-039-scape-alt-650x433-.jpg]

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Hi guys.
Was just contacted by the hospital. It looks like I may beat this thing. They are very happy with me. This new drug and my positive attitude seem to be working.

GO SCIENCE!

I am not there yet. Again I am to be admitted to hospital next week. They will do all they must. And I will fight on!

I may yet get to see my niece grow up. That's all I want. And my nephew become successful in his film career. And my brother continue to expand his worldwide production company. And get my career back. And master the riq, and.......

I don't ask much surely! Big Grin

Of course I am still in the throes of last weeks huge dose of chemo into my spine. Plus all the pills. (I should take a photo of all the boxes one day) They can make me a little crazy at times and I am thankful to all who put up with me.

Thanks for being here when I have needed you. Dale

Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
25-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Hug

You GO Banjo!

Will help when I can. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
25-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Thanks mate. Smile

You're a legend!

Banjo.