I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
31-08-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: I have survived toughest year. Still in danger, but still alive.
(31-08-2015 06:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Be well, Banjy, and do good work. Check back when you can, we'll keep you company, brotha.

Thanks mate. Must keep thinking of my niece. I really appreciated that hug last night. ;

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
31-08-2015, 06:10 PM
(31-08-2015 06:06 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 05:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well I am off to hospital again this morning. My ride is due in 90 minutes. I must admit I don't want to go. So sick of the hospital! Especially this new one. Damned unpleasant.

I am nearly packed. I don't need much really. Just toiletries and underwear and clothes to wear there and back.

Unsure how long I will be in. They plan to experiment with the dosage of this drug again. So I may spend a bit of time off my tree.

Last night my brother brought his family over for a short visit. My little niece gave me a hug before they left. She is so tiny.

Unsure whether I will be able to post.

Yesterday I got to see my old mate Luke who is doing well with the band The Preatures. They can command very good money for gigs now and he told me he is making good connections worldwide for his drumming career. Very pleased to hear it as I am very proud of him.

This hospital is a lot further away than RPA. So this means the only visitor I am likely to get will be my brother. Not looking forward to this at all.

We'll keep the lights on for you.

Thanks mate. Will try to check in. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
31-08-2015, 06:11 PM
(31-08-2015 06:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Miss you while you are away--talk to you soon! Heart

Thanks Jenny. Thanks for all your support. Heart

Banjo.
31-08-2015, 06:12 PM
Take care Banjo - we will be here when you are able.

Much love.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
31-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Thanks Anjelle. I'll just keep thinking of the people I care for. I hope this drug doesn't make me go too mad. Huh

Banjo.
31-08-2015, 06:31 PM
(31-08-2015 06:13 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks Anjelle. I'll just keep thinking of the people I care for. I hope this drug doesn't make me go too mad. Huh

[Image: thumb.gif]

At least you would have an excuse. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
31-08-2015, 07:22 PM
(31-08-2015 06:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 06:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Be well, Banjy, and do good work. Check back when you can, we'll keep you company, brotha.

Thanks mate. Must keep thinking of my niece. I really appreciated that hug last night. ;

All hugs are precious. Hug
31-08-2015, 07:52 PM
(31-08-2015 05:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well I am off to hospital again this morning. My ride is due in 90 minutes. I must admit I don't want to go. So sick of the hospital! Especially this new one. Damned unpleasant.

I am nearly packed. I don't need much really. Just toiletries and underwear and clothes to wear there and back.

Unsure how long I will be in. They plan to experiment with the dosage of this drug again. So I may spend a bit of time off my tree.

Last night my brother brought his family over for a short visit. My little niece gave me a hug before they left. She is so tiny.

Unsure whether I will be able to post.

Yesterday I got to see my old mate Luke who is doing well with the band The Preatures. They can command very good money for gigs now and he told me he is making good connections worldwide for his drumming career. Very pleased to hear it as I am very proud of him.

This hospital is a lot further away than RPA. So this means the only visitor I am likely to get will be my brother. Not looking forward to this at all.

You go get'em!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
31-08-2015, 08:14 PM
Good luck and best wishes.

Drop me a PM if you need ajything. :₩
01-09-2015, 03:05 AM
All the best mate don't forget your phone charger, are you having more chemotherapy?