I have to stop arguing with people.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: I have to stop arguing with people.
(04-06-2014 04:37 PM)kim Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:18 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Worst part it is only online, never in RL. I think it is annoying everyone.

Dude - you have to keep trying or you won't get good at it.

Tennis players only try to play others who are better than them. Why? So they can become just as good. It's called practice.

Life practice is hard. It can kick your ass and make you feel like a retard.

Now, retard up and keep practicing... eventually, you'll be on top of your game. Drinking Beverage

Think that is the funniest way to every but keep trying ever.Laugh out load

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: I have to stop arguing with people.
(04-06-2014 04:37 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:34 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I sort of love debating creationist, but only because it is something to do. I know everything they are going to say too. In fact I could have a debate between me and myself for creation and evolution, without strawmaning the creationist side.

I stopped watching atheist videos. I have seen hitchens hitch slap the shit out of like 1 million theist.

I am with you, I enjoy backhanding the fundies, and get true satisfaction out of the subtle art of asking gentle probing questions which upon honest reflection lead the inner doubt harboring believer closer to the path of enlightenment. Drooling

To the point my one brother said that next time he plays WoW he is going to let me debate their, because he sees me as that good.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply