I herd yaks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2013, 11:55 PM
RE: I herd yaks
(11-02-2013 11:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 11:30 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Maybe I lied about not herding yaks. I could be typing this from a smartphone while riding my yak.
If you ride a yak do they yoedle or yelp ? Maybe if they were Yanks, and wore yamulkas, and they're yentas, I would like a herd. But yikes, the young yaks might yawn, so I prefer yachting with the yapping yaps, not just hear then yammer at yuletide, as that's just yucky.

Dat Alliteration.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 12:02 AM
(11-02-2013 11:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 11:30 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Maybe I lied about not herding yaks. I could be typing this from a smartphone while riding my yak.
If you ride a yak do they yoedle or yelp ? Maybe if they were Yanks, and wore yamulkas, and they're yentas, I would like a herd. But yikes, the young yaks might yawn, so I prefer yachting with the yapping yaps, not just hear then yammer at yuletide, as that's just yucky.
Actually I have no choice but to ride yaks if I ever want to achieve my dreams. Like I mentioned earlier, I first saw them in Ren and Stimpy. It was then that I made it my ambition to become a member of the Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen. I have to become a Canadian citizen first though, and I still have about a year and a half before I can apply for citizenship. Until then, I need to get as much yak riding practice as I can regardless of how much yapping they do.

"Never support a law that you are not willing to kill to enforce." Stephen L. Carter

"Sometimes I wrestle with my demons. Sometimes we just snuggle."
12-02-2013, 06:51 PM
(12-02-2013 12:02 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 11:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If you ride a yak do they yoedle or yelp ? Maybe if they were Yanks, and wore yamulkas, and they're yentas, I would like a herd. But yikes, the young yaks might yawn, so I prefer yachting with the yapping yaps, not just hear then yammer at yuletide, as that's just yucky.
Actually I have no choice but to ride yaks if I ever want to achieve my dreams. Like I mentioned earlier, I first saw them in Ren and Stimpy. It was then that I made it my ambition to become a member of the Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen. I have to become a Canadian citizen first though, and I still have about a year and a half before I can apply for citizenship. Until then, I need to get as much yak riding practice as I can regardless of how much yapping they do.

That's gonna leave a rash.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
13-02-2013, 04:13 PM
Welcome!

[Image: vjp09.gif]