I hereby claim the title of FNG!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2012, 01:59 PM
RE: I hereby claim the title of FNG!
(22-03-2012 01:54 PM)kineo Wrote:  Welcome to the forums, FNG. Your first task will be to clean up the "This, That, and The Other Thing" section. I expect it to be fully dusted, swept, and mopped. It must pass the white glove test. Here is your tooth brush, it should fit all 3 functions- get started.

I think I know where that toothbrush is gonna end up Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
23-03-2012, 11:25 AM
(22-03-2012 01:54 PM)kineo Wrote:  Welcome to the forums, FNG. Your first task will be to clean up the "This, That, and The Other Thing" section. I expect it to be fully dusted, swept, and mopped. It must pass the white glove test. Here is your tooth brush, it should fit all 3 functions- get started.

But Master, they say that cleanliness is godliness. Are you seriously asking me to go against my religious believes and to make "This, That, and The Other Thing" closer to godliness?! In an effort to compromise, I'll be sure to leave a few specs to dust. Tongue

"The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace." -- Carlos Santana
23-03-2012, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 11:29 AM by kineo.)
(22-03-2012 01:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  

I think I know where that toothbrush is gonna end up Tongue

[Image: ur5W9.gif]
(23-03-2012 11:25 AM)Zephony Wrote:  

But Master, they say that cleanliness is godliness. Are you seriously asking me to go against my religious believes and to make "This, That, and The Other Thing" closer to godliness?! In an effort to compromise, I'll be sure to leave a few specs to dust. Tongue

Drat, my plan is foiled again!

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post