I hope Ron Paul becomes President.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2011, 09:33 AM
RE: I hope Ron Paul becomes President.
I think its quite obvious that Ron Paul will win the 2012 election given what he says and how the world is turning now.

Will it help anything...........probably not.

Like I mentioned before JFK was almost at the complete stage of bringing in his own currency, that basicly cut out the federal reserve......then he got took out. I dont think he was perfect in any way (none of us are) but when he was in power he made a speech that I think is probably the most important speech ever made by any President.

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolitihic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence-on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of election, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumour is printed, no secret is revealed"

Mr Ron Paul.....if you do get into power.....good luck in changing the system that has been in place for hundreds of years.....good luck in challenging the Richest and most powerfull people from around the world, at least you have the backing of the people this time around (even if some of them are ill informed themselves)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply