I joined a Christian Forum!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: I joined a Christian Forum!
I got banned from Catholic forums for not being one of them. They were insufferable, Ad hominem, strawmen who did nothing but argued from ignorance and refused to listen.

yep...sounds about right and that place! I was civil like all the others. Apparently also, I have people watching me on this forum. Because one of them linked this page to their website. lol. So we have members who are spies for other forums, making sure we do not invade them.

How hilarious is that?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2014, 09:27 AM
(30-07-2014 09:16 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I got banned from Catholic forums for not being one of them. They were insufferable, Ad hominem, strawmen who did nothing but argued from ignorance and refused to listen.

yep...sounds about right and that place! I was civil like all the others. Apparently also, I have people watching me on this forum. Because one of them linked this page to their website. lol. So we have members who are spies for other forums, making sure we do not invade them.

How hilarious is that?

It's a war I tells yas Hobo

Atir aissom atir imon
30-07-2014, 09:40 AM
maybe I will keep using tor to make other accounts and poe them for a bit lol.

Pretend to be an extremist Old testament bible thumper. lol

30-07-2014, 10:41 AM
(30-07-2014 01:16 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  ....sigh...ok...I guess I will try again....When I join, I wanna make sure its the most closed minded and old world forum I can find.

Worthychristianforums fits the bill, although they don't stand for "atheistic proselytizing", so you'll just get banned. That place requires a... lighter touch. You'll stick around until you piss off enough people, then the mods will form a tribunal and start PMing you asking about your true intentions. Then your posting ability will be revoked, or you'll be flat-out banned.

You probably won't enjoy your time there, but it does fit the bill for being close minded, and even kinda old world. I found two geocentrists there! I didn't know those still existed!
30-07-2014, 10:43 AM
(30-07-2014 10:41 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(30-07-2014 01:16 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  ....sigh...ok...I guess I will try again....When I join, I wanna make sure its the most closed minded and old world forum I can find.

Worthychristianforums fits the bill, although they don't stand for "atheistic proselytizing", so you'll just get banned. That place requires a... lighter touch. You'll stick around until you piss off enough people, then the mods will form a tribunal and start PMing you asking about your true intentions. Then your posting ability will be revoked, or you'll be flat-out banned.

You probably won't enjoy your time there, but it does fit the bill for being close minded, and even kinda old world. I found two geocentrists there! I didn't know those still existed!

Banned without warning. lol.

All I did was go to the Religion Vs Science and told them they were wrong in already established threads.

30-07-2014, 11:36 AM
You know whats funny.

The faggot retards from that forum spying on me think I am completely unaware that they would keep looking at my activity.

Kind of pretentious of them to think that I would not already be well aware of a detail like that.
Quite sad as I was actually going to treat them with civility, unlike some of the others. But then they all started to attack me unwarrented and push me out with their bigotry. Cowards really, anyone who does not agree with them ( yes I am talking to you Jayne ) is kicked out lol.

...well I suppose I could just go the long way around and create my own VPN or my own unique IP. Or heck, just Highjack their website lol. ( although that is a pain in the ars and I don't have the time)

30-07-2014, 11:40 AM
(30-07-2014 11:36 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  You know whats funny.

The faggot retards from that forum spying on me think I am completely unaware that they would keep looking at my activity.

Kind of pretentious of them to think that I would not already be well aware of a detail like that.
Quite sad as I was actually going to treat them with civility, unlike some of the others. But then they all started to attack me unwarrented and push me out with their bigotry. Cowards really, anyone who does not agree with them ( yes I am talking to you Jayne ) is kicked out lol.

...well I suppose I could just go the long way around and create my own VPN or my own unique IP. Or heck, just Highjack their website lol. ( although that is a pain in the ars and I don't have the time)

That forum is a level of stupid not normally encountered in the wild. It is basically a cult and thus why they can't allow dissenting opinions. They really do think they are more catholic than the pope.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-07-2014, 11:51 AM
(30-07-2014 09:16 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Apparently also, I have people watching me on this forum. Because one of them linked this page to their website. lol. So we have members who are spies for other forums, making sure we do not invade them.

You might be jumping to conclusions there. We have had interactions with them before -- several of our members joined their forum (for reasons similar to yours), and several of them came over here (including Jayne, who you mention in one of your other posts). Given that history, it wouldn't surprise me if they occasionally lurk here. It wouldn't have to be anyone from here spying on you. Anyone can read this forum, whether they are a member or not.
30-07-2014, 12:18 PM
(30-07-2014 11:36 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  faggot

Please don't use that term. Whatever you think of it, it's more insulting to homosexuals than heterosexuals.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
30-07-2014, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2014 01:54 PM by Shadow Fox.)
(30-07-2014 12:18 PM)One Above All Wrote:  
(30-07-2014 11:36 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  faggot

Please don't use that term. Whatever you think of it, it's more insulting to homosexuals than heterosexuals.

Noted, cataloged and indexed.

I will refrain from using that word. It is just that I am used to typing it and having it auto bleeped....and I frequent 4chan for too many years so its online habit.

Not that I would ever really call someone that and mean it in real life.

@ the Catholic Forum Lurkers - Just because I know you are still watching. lol.

Yes, I am well aware of my grammar and spelling. There are very large differences between what I write for an book; or, an essay, and what I would write in a internet forum.
This is my, I do not give a crud about grammar writing; because, I am too lazy to take the extra minute it takes to write carefully.

I can still see you.

Oh, And since Sbyvl36 is being a little offended.

HI! I am mentioning you now! Yeah, I do not like you! Let us see here, what else, what else.
Recovering NOer - No, I will not flood the forum with a garden hose. But I get a hold of your email and sign up up for a lot of male enhancement junk mail!

OK other forum people. I am finished now. Let's bury the hatchet, and forget this happened. Quite frankly, you bore me now.