I joined the 21st century

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2016, 09:36 PM
I joined the 21st century
I went and got myself one of them confounded cellular smart telephones. First one I've ever had. Went the Galaxy route. Eff Apple.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like kingschosen's post
13-06-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: I joined the 21st century
Conformist. I still use a flip phone.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
13-06-2016, 10:02 PM
(13-06-2016 09:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I went and got myself one of them confounded cellular smart telephones. First one I've ever had. Went the Galaxy route. Eff Apple.

Slow down there hoss...don't want to get carried away. Next thing you'll be wanting is some of that thar indoor plumbing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 13 users Like Anjele's post
13-06-2016, 10:18 PM
(13-06-2016 09:38 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Conformist. I still use a flip phone.

Trekkie. Big Grin

I have an S5 and love it. I put an extra memory chip in it. Now I can have loads of music.

Good luck with yours KC. Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
13-06-2016, 10:27 PM
(13-06-2016 09:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I went and got myself one of them confounded cellular smart telephones. First one I've ever had. Went the Galaxy route. Eff Apple.

I need a new phone. Let us know how you like it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-06-2016, 12:00 AM
I got a brand new phone about 3 weeks ago or so when my old one was plugged into charge and...well decided to melt. Went with the Nexus 6p by Huawei and it is an exceptional phone. I do a lot of reading on it so I like a bigger screen plus I have very large hands (ladies.) so it's not an issue for me at all to hit even the far corners with my thumb. The duel front mounted speakers are loud enough to fill up a room with music (my primary use of my phone to be honest lol) and the finger print scanner is IMO in a far better place than the rest. It's also running the default OS so I get updates the day they come out and I don't have to wait a bloody year for it to be made compatible with other phones that run custom modded OS. It's a really good phone but if you can afford it and like a smaller phone I'd still say the Samsung S7 Edge is the single best phone on the market.

My 2c.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
14-06-2016, 12:34 AM

Uh... is that one of those tiny plastic boxes with all the buttons and a little moving picture on it? Sometimes magically plays music for a couple of minutes, but then just stops.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
14-06-2016, 02:45 AM
Yeah it's a bit difficult to take a selfie using those old phones.........

[Image: mamie-selfie.jpg]

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 13 users Like Silly Deity's post
14-06-2016, 07:12 AM
Instead of a cellphone I carry around a telegraphy key.........

It's nice.....

I rarely get calls from some jackass trying to sell me triple pane windows, when I'm eating dinner.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
14-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Old smartphones were a pain in the ass. You had to keep shoveling coal into them or they'd power down.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post