I just can't...even...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2017, 07:40 PM
I just can't...even...
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump...07587.html

This is what is in charge of our education department.

I...just....

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: I just can't...even...
(13-07-2017 07:40 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump...07587.html

This is what is in charge of our education department.

I...just....

Yep, she's a piece of work!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Guess her photo should land in Encyclopedia as explanation of word stupid.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
14-07-2017, 08:05 AM
This woman is scary stuff. Her "foundation" has, until 2014, donated $50 million to Christian organisations. In 2001, she listed education activism and reform efforts as a means to "advance God's Kingdom". In an interview that year, she also said that "changing the way we approach ... the system of education in the country ... really may have greater Kingdom gain in the long run".

DeVos should never be allowed near any entity that's connected with the education of young people. There's an obvious conflict of interest which should have disbarred her from the position of Secretary of Education—but then we all know Trump surrounds himself with arse lickers and cock suckers. Which is DeVos?

[Image: betsy-devos.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 8 users Like SYZ's post
14-07-2017, 08:40 AM
(14-07-2017 08:05 AM)SYZ Wrote:  There's an obvious conflict of interest which should have disbarred her from the position of Secretary of Education—but then we all know Trump surrounds himself with arse lickers and cock suckers. Which is DeVos?
DeVos is in the class of "Clueless Blondes (real or bleached) With Loads of Cash to Contribute to Campaigns and No Qualifications for Any Job" that he loves so much. Keep in mind that the Senate confirmed her appointment. Anyone who voted to confirm her nomination has lost my vote, permanently.

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
[+] 1 user Likes Rockblossom's post
14-07-2017, 09:02 AM
(14-07-2017 08:05 AM)SYZ Wrote:  DeVos should never be allowed near any entity that's connected with the education of young people. There's an obvious conflict of interest which should have disbarred her from the position of Secretary of Education—but then we all know Trump surrounds himself with arse lickers and cock suckers. Which is DeVos?

[Image: betsy-devos.jpg]

I reckon the current Secretary of Education is in fact America's top theologian and whackjob, Mrs Betty Bowers. The 'De Vos' surname is a cover.
[+] 1 user Likes Gert Heide's post