I just don't understand how this is possible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2018, 01:59 PM
RE: I just don't understand how this is possible
Seems pretty clear that the 'sign' was put there by your family. Ever notice that only people connected to the Christian community ever get 'signs' featuring Christian stuff?

My strategy of ignoring my problems until they disappear never seems to work out for me. ...I'll try to get around to dealing with that in the near future.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Aliza's post
28-01-2018, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2018 03:14 PM by Vera.)
(28-01-2018 01:59 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Seems pretty clear that the 'sign' was put there by your family. Ever notice that only people connected to the Christian community ever get 'signs' featuring Christian stuff?

On a completely unrelated note and apropos of nothing, what did you say your address was, again, Aliza? Angel

[Image: WetLividGlobefish-max-1mb.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
29-01-2018, 08:18 AM
(27-01-2018 06:39 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Cloudzilla
[Image: pareidolia-cloudzilla-l.jpg]

And then I saw a great beast rising in the clouds, his visage ready for war and his breath like the cleansing power of a thousand atomic furnaces. - Ghidorah 5:8, Book of Mothra.

(28-01-2018 01:59 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Seems pretty clear that the 'sign' was put there by your family. Ever notice that only people connected to the Christian community ever get 'signs' featuring Christian stuff?

The folks who were all about the 9/11 Cross would disagree, even if that shape of beam was the most common in the World Trade Center towers... Anyhow, I for one, would love a sign of some sort. That said, in this case, much like my example above, I think there's a less supernatural explanation. Like say, the fact that looks like every dollar store or Walmart cross ever in design, almost as if one used it as a stencil or something.

Need to think of a witty signature.
29-01-2018, 09:40 AM

Conversely, only people connected with the Hindu religion see Hindu stuff. Oh, wow! Is that Lord Shiva I see up in the sky? It is!

[Image: cf8fcc834fe1a715a427d95d865454df.jpg]

I'll refresh your memory on what Shiva looks like.

[Image: 636064-lord-shiva.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-01-2018, 10:08 AM
(29-01-2018 09:40 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Conversely, only people connected with the Hindu religion see Hindu stuff. Oh, wow! Is that Lord Shiva I see up in the sky? It is!

I seem to see a dick. I guess it's that damned penis envy again Dodgy

(Of all the stupid stuff Freud's ever said that has got to be *the* dumbest. Also, rather sad and pathetic, that, apparently, the penis is the height (length? Width? Measure? Angel ) of what it is to be a man and, by extension (geddid? Laughat ) human Facepalm They really need to hurry up with developing species-change operations. I'm kinda done being human.)

29-01-2018, 11:21 AM
(29-01-2018 09:40 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Conversely, only people connected with the Hindu religion see Hindu stuff. Oh, wow! Is that Lord Shiva I see up in the sky? It is!

I think lord Shiva is flipping us the bird.

Also, I see a huge, semi-flacid penis in the backgroud. Maybe lord Shiva just wants some privacy so he can get some.

My strategy of ignoring my problems until they disappear never seems to work out for me. ...I'll try to get around to dealing with that in the near future.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
29-01-2018, 11:41 AM
(26-01-2018 12:02 AM)Blaze75 Wrote:  Thanks for fixing the image, also I wouldn't put it past my mother doing this. At the time she was going through this very strange extremely religious episode, and she had also just found out I was atheist and she was probably just trying to convince me otherwise. But who knows as obviously, she will never tell me if she did it.

I was going to ask whether you saw this for the first time before or after your parents found out about your atheism, but now you answered that one. My other question is did you ever see this on the patio itself or just in the picture? Because pictures can be photoshopped.

But aside from all that, the message is apparently supposed to be that God wanted to make his presence and/or existence known. Really...? So then why not just stand right in front of you so no one has to ask "how is this possible?" I mean God can supposedly do anything. Consider That's what I would reply back to your parents.

Fox News: Praying Preying on ignorance since 1996.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
29-01-2018, 11:53 AM
(29-01-2018 11:21 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Also, I see a huge, semi-flacid penis in the backgroud. Maybe lord Shiva just wants some privacy so he can get some.

Thank G-d it wasn't just me! [Image: 18.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-01-2018, 12:20 PM
(29-01-2018 11:53 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-01-2018 11:21 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Also, I see a huge, semi-flacid penis in the backgroud. Maybe lord Shiva just wants some privacy so he can get some.

Thank G-d it wasn't just me! [Image: 18.gif]

Vera and Aliza, you two are going straight to hell.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-01-2018, 12:29 PM
(29-01-2018 12:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Vera and Aliza, you two are going straight to hell.

In a handbasket?

Oh, so many possibilities in a single word. My head is about to explode... (even more than it already was. With this book I already *am* in hell Dodgy )