I just don't understand how this is possible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: I just don't understand how this is possible
(28-01-2018 03:06 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(28-01-2018 01:59 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Seems pretty clear that the 'sign' was put there by your family. Ever notice that only people connected to the Christian community ever get 'signs' featuring Christian stuff?

On a completely unrelated note and apropos of nothing, what did you say your address was, again, Aliza? Angel

[Image: WetLividGlobefish-max-1mb.gif]

That's only spray paint, right? Because I'm pretty sure Aliza might not like it if a cross engulfed in some form of heat producing light were to show up as Christian symbolism in front of her place.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
29-01-2018, 06:41 PM
(29-01-2018 10:08 AM)Vera Wrote:  I seem to see a dick. I guess it's that damned penis envy again Dodgy

(Of all the stupid stuff Freud's ever said that has got to be *the* dumbest. Also, rather sad and pathetic, that, apparently, the penis is the height (length? Width? Measure? Angel ) of what it is to be a man and, by extension (geddid? Laughat ) human Facepalm They really need to hurry up with developing species-change operations. I'm kinda done being human.)

Sometimes a penis is just a cigar.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
Find all posts by this user
29-01-2018, 07:43 PM
What about a foam star of David, Shai? Consider

(29-01-2018 06:41 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Sometimes a penis is just a cigar.

Now you tell me. Where were you whe... um, never you mind when. Never you mind where *I* was either [Image: LaieA_052.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
30-01-2018, 01:26 PM
(29-01-2018 07:43 PM)Vera Wrote:  What about a foam star of David, Shai? Consider

(29-01-2018 06:41 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Sometimes a penis is just a cigar.

Now you tell me. Where were you whe... um, never you mind when. Never you mind where *I* was either [Image: LaieA_052.gif]

But then you're giving a Jewish symbol to a Jewish person. Consider It could be a miraculous sign!

Need to think of a witty signature.
04-04-2018, 06:36 AM
I see no reference to Hydrostatic water pressure yet . . . so I will throw that in there.
Perhaps water table might have been a little high or even diverted to the patio simple due to natural occurrences . . .
If not for a sump pump I would get this all the time in my basement. My Basement being the exception since it was constructed poorly with regards to the water table in my neighborhood . . . pressure can show itself in many patterns or no patterns based on how the concrete was poured and what certain spots might consist of for pouorus
stones . . . a cross is not unheard of any certainly not miraculous by any means.

It would be very easy to attribute the cross as a "t" instead. If we are talking lack of skepticism, why not a long lost Theodore buried long ago in that very spot trying to communicate to the living . . . I jest of course.
Find all posts by this user