I just felt like ranting, like CYTB often does.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2011, 10:13 PM
I just felt like ranting, like CYTB often does.
Okay, here's to the general population of the internet. I love a lot of you, hate the majority, but this being directed towards those of you who'll cause me ulcers (nobody on this site particularly though);

Some of you are really douchey. Like douchey beyond the crimes of several degress of douchebaggery.
Not all of you, but a good collective.
It’s mostly the hipsters/stoners (No offense Michael) who think they have a lot of life experience and know everything about the world. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a bunch of bullfucks saying something they wish seemed profound and possibly thought provoking, like they were some ancient wise man or some shit. Back off the dippin’ dots, Miyagi (I don’t even know what this means), you just come off as unintelligent and trying too hard. Surely, I mustn’t be the only one who notices these fried twenty-somethings trying to seem important. What’s even worse is that some of these people actually get notes on their shit. One or two people will either ‘like it’ or reply, thinking to themselves “Whoa, I agree with this” or “He knows his shit.” What!? These people are morons pretending to be Confucius on the internet. Give me a break.
I don’t know, people are stupid.

Alright, glad that's out of my system. :J
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post

Messages In This Thread
I just felt like ranting, like CYTB often does. - itsFerdinand - 29-11-2011 10:13 PM