I just felt like ranting, like CYTB often does.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2011, 10:13 PM
I just felt like ranting, like CYTB often does.
Okay, here's to the general population of the internet. I love a lot of you, hate the majority, but this being directed towards those of you who'll cause me ulcers (nobody on this site particularly though);

Some of you are really douchey. Like douchey beyond the crimes of several degress of douchebaggery.
Not all of you, but a good collective.
It’s mostly the hipsters/stoners (No offense Michael) who think they have a lot of life experience and know everything about the world. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a bunch of bullfucks saying something they wish seemed profound and possibly thought provoking, like they were some ancient wise man or some shit. Back off the dippin’ dots, Miyagi (I don’t even know what this means), you just come off as unintelligent and trying too hard. Surely, I mustn’t be the only one who notices these fried twenty-somethings trying to seem important. What’s even worse is that some of these people actually get notes on their shit. One or two people will either ‘like it’ or reply, thinking to themselves “Whoa, I agree with this” or “He knows his shit.” What!? These people are morons pretending to be Confucius on the internet. Give me a break.
I don’t know, people are stupid.

Alright, glad that's out of my system. :J
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post
29-11-2011, 10:28 PM
RE: I just felt like ranting, like CYTB often does.
(29-11-2011 10:13 PM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  Some of you are really douchey. Like douchey beyond the crimes of several degress of douchebaggery.

I've been waiting for just the right signature quote to come along. This is brilliant. This speaks to me in a way no Psalm or Proverb ever did. May I use this as my first forum signature?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
29-11-2011, 10:36 PM
What would you like them/us to say? What do you want to say?

Live and let live!

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
29-11-2011, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2011 11:09 PM by itsFerdinand.)
(29-11-2011 10:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-11-2011 10:13 PM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  Some of you are really douchey. Like douchey beyond the crimes of several degress of douchebaggery.

I've been waiting for just the right signature quote to come along. This is brilliant. This speaks to me in a way no Psalm or Proverb ever did. May I use this as my first forum signature?

Knock yourself out Erxomai. x)
(29-11-2011 10:36 PM)defacto7 Wrote:  What would you like them/us to say? What do you want to say?

Live and let live!

Let's just make this an "if you're irritated, here's the place to vent and relieve some nonsense stress" thread.
29-11-2011, 11:00 PM
(29-11-2011 10:49 PM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  Knock yourself out Erxomai. x)

Sweet Sauce!

Can rants be positive? If so, I want to rant about how awesome my new signature is!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Angry rants, Swell-n-skipper rants. Lets try and start a trend. :J
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post
30-11-2011, 06:13 AM
I'm pretty sure this first post was intended for me, at least most of it. Smile Thank you for these kind words, you fail to understand my greatness because we are ONLINE, if you met me in RL, you would see how great I am for real. And remember, not everyone is good with written words, so maybe sometimes someone is funny and smart, only doesn't know how to properly express himself. This time I am not speaking about myself, I'm always great with everything, but other people may not be that lucky.

I'll be off now to do more great things that you can never understand.

Cool

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
30-11-2011, 10:20 AM
(29-11-2011 10:13 PM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  Okay, here's to the general population of the internet. I love a lot of you, hate the majority, but this being directed towards those of you who'll cause me ulcers (nobody on this site particularly though);

Some of you are really douchey. Like douchey beyond the crimes of several degress of douchebaggery.
It’s mostly the hipsters/stoners (No offense Michael) who think they have a lot of life experience and know everything about the world. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a bunch of bullfucks saying something they wish seemed profound and possibly thought provoking, like they were some ancient wise man or some shit. Back off the dippin’ dots, Miyagi (I don’t even know what this means), you just come off as unintelligent and trying too hard. Surely, I mustn’t be the only one who notices these fried twenty-somethings trying to seem important. What’s even worse is that some of these people actually get notes on their shit. One or two people will either ‘like it’ or reply, thinking to themselves “Whoa, I agree with this” or “He knows his shit.” What!? These people are morons pretending to be Confucius on the internet. Give me a break.
I don’t know, people are stupid.

Alright, glad that's out of my system. :J

None taken haha Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes DaylightDusk's post
30-11-2011, 10:26 AM
(30-11-2011 06:13 AM)Filox Wrote:  I'm pretty sure this first post was intended for me, at least most of it. Smile Thank you for these kind words, you fail to understand my greatness because we are ONLINE, if you met me in RL, you would see how great I am for real. And remember, not everyone is good with written words, so maybe sometimes someone is funny and smart, only doesn't know how to properly express himself. This time I am not speaking about myself, I'm always great with everything, but other people may not be that lucky.

I'll be off now to do more great things that you can never understand.

Cool

Nah, in all honesty it wasn't towards you, but I can understand why you'd assume that. You did tick me off on my post about women's weight, but after seeing how you replied recently on it, I respect you a bit more than I did. Tongue
The original post was mainly directed towards the idiots I find myself associating with on Facebook, Tumblr, etc. etc. Very rarely do I find unbearable people on here, but I mean, yeah, it's the Internet, I shouldn't really care nor be bothered by anyone. But take into consideration that everyone gets mad about stupid shit, even if they claim they don't. This is where the perfect ranting thread comes into part. Big Grin
30-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Impressive rant but far too limited. Why stop at claiming that the majority of people on the internet are dickheads when the majority of people you meet in real life are dickheads as well Big Grin.

It's one of the reasons I like this forum so much, most of the people I meet in life are morons and this place is like a safe haven for those of us who are Gods among the insects. There are people on here who are superior to me even, like some form of Super-Gods. I didn't even know that anyone superior to me existed until I signed up for this forum Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ranting corner Leela 10,537 161,189 Today 02:29 AM
Last Post: kim
  A bit of ranting... Filox 26 1,192 07-08-2012 05:02 PM
Last Post: bemore