I just heard gunfire near my house

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: I just heard gunfire near my house
(09-01-2015 11:37 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Dude, go to the doc an get on anxiety meds. You'd feel a hell of a lot better.

No need to freak until it's more than just bird shot spraying your house. Either a car backfired or a neighbor is shooting a possum (opossum) off their back porch. NBD. People ain't gonna waste expensive ass ammo to shoot up the wrong damn home. They're gonna hit their target and get the fuck outta there.

Fun Fact:

A possum will keep playing dead as leaves are raked over it, and it's surrounded by people raking. Shy

When it's part of the bundle of raked leaves that grandpa picks up to throw in the fire it starts making this hissing sound, and grandpa showers the entire area with the bundle of leaves he was just carrying! Shy

Grandpa prolly pooped himself, too, from what I can remember of his body movements! Laugh out load

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like TheGulegon's post
09-01-2015, 11:54 PM
(09-01-2015 11:24 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  So yeah

THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING FOR YOUR ASS!

[Image: 04c4bae653b358bb50c6e7694fbc44f42e9f0510...bbf63e.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 10 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-01-2015, 12:03 AM
(09-01-2015 11:24 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  [Thread title]

So yeah

Yay?

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
10-01-2015, 12:15 AM
One of my all time favorite songs, Diddo. Just listen to it and chill.

Dispatch - Bang Bang

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
10-01-2015, 12:25 AM
(09-01-2015 11:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 11:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah...it's the hamsters. Yes

(I don't mean to be mean, really, but I can't take anything diddo says seriously anymore)

Me either.

#sigh
10-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Shoot back.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
10-01-2015, 12:51 AM
(10-01-2015 12:37 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Shoot back.

I think there's a worst advice ever thread... Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
10-01-2015, 12:54 AM

No use KC, the world is already fucked, and dildo has already volunteered to go first.

[Image: 2655.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
10-01-2015, 12:54 AM

I am not against guns but the thought of Diddles with a loaded weapon makes me queasy. Gasp

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-01-2015, 01:00 AM
(09-01-2015 11:52 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 11:37 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Dude, go to the doc an get on anxiety meds. You'd feel a hell of a lot better.

No need to freak until it's more than just bird shot spraying your house. Either a car backfired or a neighbor is shooting a possum (opossum) off their back porch. NBD. People ain't gonna waste expensive ass ammo to shoot up the wrong damn home. They're gonna hit their target and get the fuck outta there.

Fun Fact:

A possum will keep playing dead as leaves are raked over it, and it's surrounded by people raking. Shy

When it's part of the bundle of raked leaves that grandpa picks up to throw in the fire it starts making this hissing sound, and grandpa showers the entire area with the bundle of leaves he was just carrying! Shy

Grandpa prolly pooped himself, too, from what I can remember of his body movements! Laugh out load

I was going to say this was another worthless thread by diddo, but then I saw this gem and now I almost want to up rep diddo for being the reason I got to read this post. Almost.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 5 users Like Losty's post