I just need two...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 01:27 AM
I just need two...
I'm going to be a total rep whore for a moment and beg two lovely people to rep me Big Grin
Just two though Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: I just need two...
Oh no just kidding! Only one please!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
24-04-2014, 01:43 AM
Squeeee Losty has 69 reps Big Grin

24-04-2014, 01:49 AM
Problem?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-04-2014, 01:57 AM
(24-04-2014 01:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Problem?

Hehe no love it's just that I was at 69 and that was beautiful while it lasted Heart Heart

[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
24-04-2014, 02:01 AM
(24-04-2014 01:57 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 01:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Problem?

Hehe no love it's just that I was at 69 and that was beautiful while it lasted Heart Heart

Now it is I who has the reps you so desired!
Mwahaha

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-04-2014, 02:04 AM
Fixed. Sleepy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
24-04-2014, 02:05 AM
(24-04-2014 02:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Fixed. Sleepy

</3
My heart is broken Sadcryface

But I also love you. I will take the neg rep it if wants I get to be at 69. Especially since you were sweet in the comment. Heart

24-04-2014, 02:06 AM
(24-04-2014 02:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Fixed. Sleepy

Damnit, always ruining my devious machinations.

24-04-2014, 02:13 AM
Vozur made me feel like Pete Best. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.