I just seen something weird

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2014, 10:02 AM
I just seen something weird
I was walking along and as I looked up I seen what looked like a very short contrail. I didn't think much aside from why didn't it dissipate. There didn't seem to be a plane there. I looked away and then looked again and I thought I seen a metallic ball in front of the contrail. Cool I thought. I just assumed it was a plane and that the sun had hit it just right. I looked away and then looked again and it was gone... Not just the plane but the contrail as well.
Any ideas about what I thought I was looking at?
Was it a plane? Was it aliens? Am I seeing things that aren't there?
I don't know but it was weird....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2014, 10:05 AM
RE: I just seen something weird
[Image: It_100a6a_663520.jpg]

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
13-06-2014, 10:06 AM
You saw something flying in the sky that you couldn't identify.
Sounds like a U.F.O. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
13-06-2014, 10:12 AM
(13-06-2014 10:02 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I was walking along and as I looked up I seen what looked like a very short contrail. I didn't think much aside from why didn't it dissipate. There didn't seem to be a plane there. I looked away and then looked again and I thought I seen a metallic ball in front of the contrail. Cool I thought. I just assumed it was a plane and that the sun had hit it just right. I looked away and then looked again and it was gone... Not just the plane but the contrail as well.
Any ideas about what I thought I was looking at?
Was it a plane? Was it aliens? Am I seeing things that aren't there?
I don't know but it was weird....
This is weird. The year I was moving to the capital I saw about four times a weird object in the sky. It was a metallic cylinder about the size of a plane, but no wings and no contrail, ever. I once saw it with the rest of the family while there were two regular airplanes nearby flying behind it, leaving contrails. The shiny tube object didn't leave any, yet it was a bit faster than the airplanes.

No, I haven't seen a ball-like object in the sky yet. Now I'm in the capital city and there's no point in looking at the sky, because there's a big international airport. But I lived in the borderlands near mountains and if anything weird was on the sky, it did really stand out.
13-06-2014, 10:18 AM
Hmm... it seems to have effected your grammar. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
13-06-2014, 10:20 AM
Just out of curiosity...

had/have you been Drunkin?

Unsure

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
13-06-2014, 10:54 AM
I'm not too shy to ask....
Did you understand what I was saying?
1)Yes? Then why the grammar nazi bullshit. That crap is annoying and you don't come off as a superior as much as you come as a douche. I speak like a Newfie. Get the fuck over it.
2)No? Sorry but it's not my fault you're stupid.Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
13-06-2014, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2014 11:00 AM by Drunkin Druid.)
(13-06-2014 10:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Just out of curiosity...

had/have you been Drunkin?

Unsure

Well, usually it's safe to assume so...Wink
13-06-2014, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2014 11:13 AM by Drunkin Druid.)
(13-06-2014 10:18 AM)kim Wrote:  Hmm... it seems to have effected your grammar. Drinking Beverage

Now that I'm done with my grammar nazi complaint... Is it effected or affected? If it is actually effected everything is good if it's affected I'm going to assume you are being ironic. I like irony!
I'm not too worried to admit that I confuse those two all the time.
13-06-2014, 11:26 AM
(13-06-2014 11:09 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 10:18 AM)kim Wrote:  Hmm... it seems to have effected your grammar. Drinking Beverage

Now that I'm done with my grammar nazi complaint... Is it effected or affected? If it is actually effected everything is good if it's affected I'm going to assume you are being ironic. I like irony!
I'm not too worried to admit that I confuse those two all the time.

Me too.

Affect as in affectation; effect as in cause and...