I just want to bitch about Google Chrome and Windows 8

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: I just want to bitch about Google Chrome and Windows 8
You deserve it since you dare to support M$ and bought the win 8.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 12:44 AM
(04-06-2014 12:42 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  You deserve it since you dare to support M$ and bought the win 8.

She says from her A$$le laptop... Dodgy

[Image: oscar.png]
04-06-2014, 01:53 AM
(04-06-2014 12:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 12:42 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  You deserve it since you dare to support M$ and bought the win 8.

She says from her A$$le laptop... Dodgy

I use Chrome on my Windows 7 x64 desktop and my Apple iPhone 4S. Fuck everyone... Dodgy

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-06-2014, 01:59 AM

I didn't buy windows 8. I just needed a laptop, and most new factory setting PC's you buy this day in time come with windows 8 by default. For me to revert to windows of any prior form, I'd have to buy the form and install that shit myself.
04-06-2014, 03:12 AM
(04-06-2014 01:59 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

I didn't buy windows 8. I just needed a laptop, and most new factory setting PC's you buy this day in time come with windows 8 by default. For me to revert to windows of any prior form, I'd have to buy the form and install that shit myself.

The chrome is so bad ,I removed it long time ago...

(using FIREFOX...)
08-06-2014, 07:27 PM
I just want to bitch about Google Chrome and Windows 8
Get a Mac dude. this is why they are worth the extra cash. I'll never go back to the PC now that I know my way around the Mac interface. Worth every penny of the investment. I have an old PC and macs work much more fluently. Everything works like it should. and NO VIRUSES! Never had to download another browser. It works right out of the box. Okay my rant is over.

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
08-06-2014, 07:31 PM
(08-06-2014 07:27 PM)smileXsmileXsmile Wrote:  Get a Mac dude. this is why they are worth the extra cash. I'll never go back to the PC now that I know my way around the Mac interface. Worth every penny of the investment. I have an old PC and macs work much more fluently. Everything works like it should. and NO VIRUSES! Never had to download another browser. It works right out of the box. Okay my rant is over.

[Image: spiderman-look-at-him-and-laugh.jpeg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Meh, windows 8 is annoying. I use it now because a friend of mine, who is no longer my friend, told me it was good. Don't like it but I can't be arsed to rip out all of my files and wipe it clean with 7. So that is my vouch for windows 8; its shitty, but not so shitty its worthy spending three hours to fix Thumbsup .
09-06-2014, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 12:18 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(08-06-2014 07:27 PM)smileXsmileXsmile Wrote:  Get a Mac dude. this is why they are worth the extra cash. I'll never go back to the PC now that I know my way around the Mac interface. Worth every penny of the investment. I have an old PC and macs work much more fluently. Everything works like it should. and NO VIRUSES! Never had to download another browser. It works right out of the box. Okay my rant is over.

Nobody writes Mac specific viruses because they make up fuck-all of the worldwide computer userbase; and their core users tend to be tech savy professionals that have them for work (who are likewise less likely to fall for phishing schemes and chain mails all the same). However Safari is just as susceptible to browser based attacks and malware as any other browser on any other platform. For an average home user all a Mac gets you is an inflated price tag for more restrictive software compatibility. Macs are not immune to inept users.

Also now that Mac OSX is Unix based and they now operate on standard Intel CPU's and AMD/nVidia GPU's (instead of proprietary chips), they are more like PC's than ever. My brother has a 'hackintosh', it's a little HP netbook that has Mac OSX Leopard installed on it. I could install OSX on my desktop and dual-boot it if I wanted too. Spending hundreds or thousands more on a Mac is pointless, unless you really want a neat form factor that you are never allowed to meddle in without voiding the warranty.

[Image: the_oatmeal.jpg]
09-06-2014, 02:04 AM
Yeah I had to google how to shut windows 8 down. Can you believe it? Sadcryface

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."