I just won a scholarship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2013, 10:55 AM
RE: I just won a scholarship
Congratz!

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2013, 11:11 AM

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
25-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Cool-o.
Some day you will find a way to use the two together.
Good on ya.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

25-09-2013, 11:34 AM
(25-09-2013 10:36 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I was just awarded another scholarship in the same amount as the last one. I'm still trying to figure out which department it was from.

You need to ask yourself...

Who did you sleep with recently?

Wink

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
25-09-2013, 11:54 AM
(25-09-2013 11:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 10:36 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I was just awarded another scholarship in the same amount as the last one. I'm still trying to figure out which department it was from.

You need to ask yourself...

Who did you sleep with recently?

Wink

I guess I should be sleeping with them more. I'm quite famous for my signature move: the "Thailand Pile Driver".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
25-09-2013, 12:11 PM
(15-05-2013 11:43 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You want to go to grad school and you know what never looks bad? Scholarships won and projects related to your field that are interdisciplinary. You can sell you and your work as more than just anthropology-centered, you can present it as human-centered. As having a component of art to go along with it. Always up-sell yourself. When it comes to grad school, you are going to be competing for positions (paid if you are lucky) with other qualified applicants. What sets you apart in a positive way, will get you the position instead of your competition.

That's it right there - never forget any of what you said.

And let's face it; Humans would not have been even recognized as human without adapting to that suave, artistic bent. It's why the Neanderthals croaked off; those idiots couldn't draw their way out of a paper bag. Oh sure, they could probably whip up a good cave painting now and then... they had to, to impress the non-Neanderthal chicks. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.