I kinda wanna talk about my being a fatass.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2017, 01:45 PM
RE: I kinda wanna talk about my being a fatass.
My favorite way to exercise was always taekwondo, back in high school I dated this girl and she did taekwondo at the YMCA. She invited me to try it and I did and I loved it. Unfortunately she was gonna move away for college and my family moved from DC area back to California right after high school too. My relationship with her was prolly the healthiest best relationship I've ever had. I mean yea she was religious and I wasn't (back then I hid that though), but I've never dated anyone who wasn't religious. She was a good person though. And you know what she acheived her dream, she became an accountant, got married, had kids, she's got a good life (she recently hit me up on FB which was weird but we chatted a bit and I learned that she's doing really well and all the stuff that has happened since I last saw her). Either way, after we went our separate ways I kept up with taekwondo for many years, it's quite.... therapeutic.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2017, 07:09 PM
I kinda wanna talk about my being a fatass.
Sugar tastes good.

Processed carbs taste good.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
01-07-2017, 08:07 PM
(01-07-2017 07:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Sugar tastes good.

So does bacon and guacamole.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
01-07-2017, 09:19 PM

[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
01-07-2017, 09:41 PM
(01-07-2017 09:19 PM)KUSA Wrote:  

Love this movie

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
02-07-2017, 09:52 AM
(01-07-2017 08:07 PM)yakherder Wrote:  

So does bacon and guacamole.

Hell yes to guac Drooling Bacon No I'm still waiting for them to come out with diet chocolate cupcakes that taste like real choco cupcakes but are classified as one of the World's Healthiest Foods Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
02-07-2017, 09:56 AM

They both taste like shit to me. It only took a week or so to lose my sweet tooth. I don't even like fruit juice anymore. (n.b. Bacon is not processed, it is manna from the pig god Varaha.)

#sigh
02-07-2017, 10:08 AM
I have to say I am glad to have the genetic makeup I have. Weight has only been an issue once in my life and it was an easy fix for me - no more second helpings. I eat maybe one meal a day and I eat whatever I want. My weight has stayed within a five pound range for most of the last 30 years. I was super underweight when I was a teen and in my early twenties. Stress and cocaine may have contributed to that. Confused

I have days where I will eat my way through the house but most days I have one meal and that might be a bowl of cereal. My snack at work is cheese sticks and pretzels and in the afternoon a couple of mini candy bars to satisfy my chocolate craving. I drink very little soda but do drink homemade sweet tea made with sugar; artificial sweeteners tend to make me break out in hives.

The only real dietary change I have made in my life is to cut back on salt...I used to salt my salt...to using more pepper and using a pepper mill so I get the full flavor of the pepper.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-07-2017, 10:32 AM
(02-07-2017 10:08 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I have to say I am glad to have the genetic makeup I have. Weight has only been an issue once in my life and it was an easy fix for me - no more second helpings. I eat maybe one meal a day and I eat whatever I want. My weight has stayed within a five pound range for most of the last 30 years. I was super underweight when I was a teen and in my early twenties. Stress and cocaine may have contributed to that. Confused

I have days where I will eat my way through the house but most days I have one meal and that might be a bowl of cereal. My snack at work is cheese sticks and pretzels and in the afternoon a couple of mini candy bars to satisfy my chocolate craving. I drink very little soda but do drink homemade sweet tea made with sugar; artificial sweeteners tend to make me break out in hives.

The only real dietary change I have made in my life is to cut back on salt...I used to salt my salt...to using more pepper and using a pepper mill so I get the full flavor of the pepper.

One meal a day qualifies as intermittent fasting and is known to be healthy but not if you get calories all day long from sweet tea. You must have good genes to drink the the amount of sweet tea you do and not gain weight. If I recall correctly the first thing I thought when told of your sweet tea consumption was "Diabetties hell, she should be on the lookout for flouride poisioning from that much tea." Smile

#sigh
02-07-2017, 10:46 AM
(02-07-2017 09:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

They both taste like shit to me. It only took a week or so to lose my sweet tooth. I don't even like fruit juice anymore. (n.b. Bacon is not processed, it is manna from the pig god Varaha.)

I think I must be the only person here who doesn't love bacon.

It took me a couple of months to lose my sweet tooth; problem for me is that it only takes a couple of desserts for it to come back full force.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post