I know little Russian. Could anybody translate this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Information I know little Russian. Could anybody translate this?
[Image: 77ede54agw1e4axon8f6vj20c80i8q43.jpg]

Is it in Russian and encrypted, saying "I am bored bored bored, so [beep] bored"?

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
05-05-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: I know little Russian. Could anybody translate this?
No. He's doing some calligraphy exercises and waiting to take some notes.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2013, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 04:35 PM by Vera.)
(05-05-2013 04:15 PM)KVron Wrote:  No. He's doing some calligraphy exercises and waiting to take some notes.

Or doodling instead of taking notes. That's what I used to do at uni. Covered pages with the stuff. Looked like fire, too... Yes

EDIT: Jesus! I seem to be hallucinating! I could've sworn you post said he was doodling. Maybe 'cause those are so obviously doodles. But still... No

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
05-05-2013, 06:14 PM
(05-05-2013 04:21 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 04:15 PM)KVron Wrote:  No. He's doing some calligraphy exercises and waiting to take some notes.

Or doodling instead of taking notes. That's what I used to do at uni. Covered pages with the stuff. Looked like fire, too... Yes

EDIT: Jesus! I seem to be hallucinating! I could've sworn you post said he was doodling. Maybe 'cause those are so obviously doodles. But still... No

Have you been getting enough sleep? When I'm on the forum late at night I read stuff that is simply not there or I juxtapose letters though I don't think I'm dyslexic. For instance on the Astrology thread I kept reading PurplePurpose but heard it in my head as PurplePrepuce. Then I couldn't stop laughing. Now the Astrology thread is verboten.

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
05-05-2013, 07:33 PM
(05-05-2013 04:21 PM)Vera Wrote:  

haha Doodling?? No word I wrote looks like "doodling" !!

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
05-05-2013, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 07:50 PM by kim.)
Wow. He has really nice hands; very soft, professionally manicured.
Also, he appreciates how smoothly that pen rolls. Some lines are delicately touched, wide and airy, while others have been mashed, compacted and twisted.
He is not lazy, he is meticulous in his examination and analysis of things. Notice how he is quite comfortable letting things happen to a certain extent yet, keeps the spaces controlled. He is crisp and likes things just so. Interesting - a fairly conventional sense of order. Don't see this kind of thing up close very often. Thanks for posting this. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
06-05-2013, 02:19 AM
(05-05-2013 06:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  For instance on the Astrology thread I kept reading PurplePurpose but heard it in my head as PurplePrepuce. Then I couldn't stop laughing.
I wish I had misread that Weeping

(05-05-2013 07:47 PM)kim Wrote:  Wow. He has really nice hands; very soft, professionally manicured.
Also, he appreciates how smoothly that pen rolls. Some lines are delicately touched, wide and airy, while others have been mashed, compacted and twisted.
He is not lazy, he is meticulous in his examination and analysis of things. Notice how he is quite comfortable letting things happen to a certain extent yet, keeps the spaces controlled. He is crisp and likes things just so. Interesting - a fairly conventional sense of order. Don't see this kind of thing up close very often. Thanks for posting this. Shy

Yay! Palm-reading and graphology! Now we're talking! Okay, here goes, my extremely small letters are a sign that I am not flamboyant or an attention-seeker and am like a quiet mouse nibbling at their cheese in a corner. I feel discomfort when you shower on me a great deal of attention. In short, very reserved; while and my 'cradle' lower stroke suggests an avoidance of aggression and confrontation. Now my... Oh shoot, just finished my coffee, have to go now and have it read... BRB...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
06-05-2013, 02:33 AM
(05-05-2013 07:33 PM)KVron Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 04:21 PM)Vera Wrote:  Or doodling instead of taking notes. That's what I used to do at uni. Covered pages with the stuff. Looked like fire, too... Yes

haha Doodling?? No word I wrote looks like "doodling" !!

I beg to differ...

Exhibit A:
KVron Wrote:
No. He's doing some calligraphy exercises and waiting to take some notes.

Exhibit B:
KVron didn't Wrote:
No. He's doodling some calligraphy exercises and waiting to take some notes.

The case rests, m'lud.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
06-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Nice watch. Looks like a Zenith.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-05-2013, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 10:18 AM by Bucky Ball.)
It says : "Where can I get some wodka around here ... I really need some wodka".
Then the second line says : "I was sorry I had to mess with the girls in Pussy Riot. Don't tell anyone. What they did in that church was hilarious. Oh well, what's an oligarch to do".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post