Love?
Or a crush?
[Show Results]

I know you don't care, but WGAF? :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2011, 10:26 AM

I know you don't care, but WGAF? :)
For the first time in my life, I'm honestly happy.
---
Usually I'm looking too deep into things, that I become depressed; confused about the world around me.
Wanting to be something/someone that I'm not & depending on others to make me smile.

The other day I met this amazing girl.
Her name is Lindsay.
She's absolutely gorgeous.
Has an amazing personality.
A great sense of humor.
& I instantly knew, she was who I want to/need to be with.

Ever since that day, I've been smiling non-stop.
I look into the mirror & smile.
Actually accept the compliments that people give me.
& Not only that, I go to sleep smiling.

I don't know what's going on with me.
I think that I've just finally found happiness.
& I'm not going to let that go to waste.

I'm going to do everything I can to get her.
Once I do, I'm NOT ever going to let go.
No one else is better than her, & I would be pretty stupid to let go of the most amazing thing in my life.

I think it may be love, & she agrees that it may be love with her too.
We'll find out, in the future.
But for now, she's mine & I'm hers
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2011, 10:29 AM
RE: I know you don't care, but WGAF? :)
(08-11-2011 10:26 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  For the first time in my life, I'm honestly happy.
---
Usually I'm looking too deep into things, that I become depressed; confused about the world around me.
Wanting to be something/someone that I'm not & depending on others to make me smile.

The other day I met this amazing girl.
Her name is Lindsay Iris McAlpin.
She's absolutely gorgeous.
Has an amazing personality.
A great sense of humor.
& I instantly knew, she was who I want to/need to be with.

Ever since that day, I've been smiling non-stop.
I look into the mirror & smile.
Actually accept the compliments that people give me.
& Not only that, I go to sleep smiling.

I don't know what's going on with me.
I think that I've just finally found happiness.
& I'm not going to let that go to waste.

I'm going to do everything I can to get her.
Once I do, I'm NOT ever going to let go.
No one else is better than her, & I would be pretty stupid to let go of the most amazing thing in my life.

I think it may be love, & she agrees that it may be love with her too.
We'll find out, in the future.
But for now, she's mine & I'm hers

im glad your happy ^^ but be careful, all great things come to an end.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2011, 10:34 AM

(08-11-2011 10:29 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  im glad your happy ^^ but be careful, all great things come to an end.

Not if you do something, to keep it all together.
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2011, 10:40 AM
(08-11-2011 10:34 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(08-11-2011 10:29 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  im glad your happy ^^ but be careful, all great things come to an end.

Well just dont be in over your head ya know. Im not trying to irratate you or anything just looking out for you. Love doesnt just happen like that it takes time
08-11-2011, 04:24 PM
(08-11-2011 10:40 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  

Well just dont be in over your head ya know. Im not trying to irratate you or anything just looking out for you. Love doesnt just happen like that it takes time

Not neccessarily. Since the emotion called love is just chemical reactions the time it take to "fall" in love is completely random. What you should cautioning her about is her willingness to just jumo into sometihng like that.

To be honest (and I'm going off of what you've said). You need to take time to learn about this person because for all you kn ow the could be a basket case nutjob. Believe me when I say that you want to know someone inside and out before making decisions.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
08-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Moving to "This, that, and The Other Thing".

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
08-11-2011, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 05:40 PM by houseofcantor.)
(08-11-2011 04:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Moving to "This, that, and The Other Thing".

I may be misinterpreting the causality of that chain, but was awesome. Big Grin
(08-11-2011 10:26 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  For the first time in my life, I'm honestly happy.
---
Now yer gushing. Tongue

I can tell ya my morality. I like you, I happy for you, this is new for you - but this kinda thing gets old with the quickness - I't don't have anything to do with you, hasta do with "old" As far as I have seen, you've won the sympathetic alignment with a bunch of old fucks around here - heck, TTTOT seems to be inspired by you - as far as that goes, ya got a place to gush, ya got some peeps will give gush back, I'll kick it with ya for a while...

Cause in the real world I get to talk about Gwyneth Paltrow very infrequently. Tongue

There's relevance. It was my fifth portrait of that girl - convinced me it was the girl - and nothing else. (as the beginning of joy) That's why my "holy day" is May 15th, 2000... I'm thinking you were five.

...and since somebody just mentioned entitlement, I'll tell it this way. It is an entitlement of being old, being ornery.

The good news to my relevance is, of course, ya mighta found yer Gwynnies. You'd be set for life. That's gushworthy.

(I never met the girl (Gwyneth) - I'm set for all kinda life)

(08-11-2011 04:24 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(08-11-2011 10:40 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  

Not neccessarily. Since the emotion called love is just chemical reactions the time it take to "fall" in love is completely random. What you should cautioning her about is her willingness to just jumo into sometihng like that.

To be honest (and I'm going off of what you've said). You need to take time to learn about this person because for all you kn ow the could be a basket case nutjob. Believe me when I say that you want to know someone inside and out before making decisions.

Yeah, but there's a trinity involved - Ferdinand, as friend and wise counsel, should keep the ship of caalmyourtitsbro off the reefs and clear of the predators.

The triangle is the beginning of structure in the universe, ya know. Wink

And I may have "redefined love" as the emotional dynamic of least entropy - Love is Void is the kinda factual assessment one needs 11 years of Gwynnies to make - but once made, it makes all kinds of sense.

That ain't the Law!

Conserve entropy, that's the Law!
(I'll let you off with a warning this time.Tongue)

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Its only through peoples personal experience that they are warning you CYTB......me personally have been in the same loved up situation you find yourself in now....and over time this slowly faded........thats not too say that this will be the case with you and your new GF........nobody knows what the future may bring and to be honest you wont be able to empathise with peoples warnings seeing as you have never experienced them yourself. You never know you could be together forever and the love may never fade.......its happened to people before obviously and there is nothing to say that this wont be the case for you.

So im happy that your happy........im sure your happiness makes other people happy and in a way you are "spreading the love" by your actions (as in because your happy you will light up the room when you enter......you will have a new healthy and positive outlook on life and this will show)

So good luck with it and all the best Big GrinHeart

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-11-2011, 06:58 PM
(08-11-2011 05:18 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah, but there's a trinity involved - Ferdinand, as friend and wise counsel, should keep the ship of caalmyourtitsbro off the reefs and clear of the predators.

Ferd will do her best to help calmyourtitsbro (can't keep a straight face typing that) stay safely on the bay of happiness, at least.

but houseofcantor, triangles are affairs.
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post
08-11-2011, 08:54 PM
(08-11-2011 06:58 PM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  
(08-11-2011 05:18 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah, but there's a trinity involved - Ferdinand, as friend and wise counsel, should keep the ship of caalmyourtitsbro off the reefs and clear of the predators.

Ferd will do her best to help calmyourtitsbro (can't keep a straight face typing that) stay safely on the bay of happiness, at least.

but houseofcantor, triangles are affairs.

What! Blaspheme! It's bad enough Roman Catholicism once understood enough witchcraft to write a passable scripture and steal the triangle from geometry - which is still witchcraft, btw- but I'm a mathematician, I ain't hearing that kinda crap from a young whippersnapper!

(Which is a "not to my knowledge," when you transformed the trinity into a triangle. Trinity in the Capital sense is straight witchcraft - a lover's triangle still needs the adjective. Wink)

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]