I know you will all miss me thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: I know you will all miss me thread.
It's the time of year for me to go a bit nuts, I lost my baby 3 years ago in May, can't move on but read other threads in here and realise life does go on, have been using alcohol a fair bit for a couple of years.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2016, 01:20 PM
(07-05-2016 01:17 PM)PaddyOdoors Wrote:  It's the time of year for me to go a bit nuts, I lost my baby 3 years ago in May, can't move on but read other threads in here and realise life does go on, have been using alcohol a fair bit for a couple of years.

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
07-05-2016, 01:22 PM
(07-05-2016 01:17 PM)PaddyOdoors Wrote:  It's the time of year for me to go a bit nuts, I lost my baby 3 years ago in May, can't move on but read other threads in here and realise life does go on, have been using alcohol a fair bit for a couple of years.

I'm so sorry for your loss. *hugs* We're all here to talk to if you need someone to listen. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-05-2016, 01:23 PM

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Anniversaries of such things can be really rough. Alcohol won't really help, but I think you already know that.

We are here if/when you want to talk.

hugs to you

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Thanks to you all, it's nice to know there are people out there who are willing to listen to me, and it doesn't seem to matter that we don't really know each other, it really does help me.
[+] 5 users Like PaddyOdoors's post
07-05-2016, 02:27 PM

Undecided Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-05-2016, 06:26 PM

Hug Stick around! People here are nice. This is one of the better fora of which I have had the pleasure to be a member. There are too few on the internet.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
07-05-2016, 06:45 PM

Lost my brother 3 yo this time. Drop dead syndrome. Friend got the death sentence pancreatic cancer diagnosis this year, another friend offs hisself.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-05-2016, 07:24 PM
(07-05-2016 06:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Lost my brother 3 yo this time. Drop dead syndrome. Friend got the death sentence pancreatic cancer diagnosis this year, another friend offs hisself.

Undecided Dood. Stay on the meds, and stay around. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
07-05-2016, 10:40 PM
My condolences, Paddy -- I can only imagine the hurt.

If you want to talk about it, or anything else, drop a PM, you'll get an ear.

Peace be yours, brotha.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post