I learned the lesson that why we shouldn't feed the trolls.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2015, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 11:19 PM by Iamtiredforthatshit.)
I learned the lesson that why we shouldn't feed the trolls.
https://plus.google.com/1080456655553017...t4WwWerHpb
As what my name tell you, I am really tired that this guy(he called ChristLives in youtube) is totally ridiculous, he used the provocation that how atheism worse than theism but only use the quote to "prove" the atheism is worse. Seriously, I felt exhausted after the discussion went on and went on but he keeps Lol me Facepalm.
I get what did you feel now TheThinkingAtheist, argue with a Christian who is nonsense is totally worthlessNo.
He always deleted the thread, I feel exhausted again that it seemed I lost the debate from himUndecided, but at least he let me understand atheism isn't nonsense as what he said. Thank a lot and nice to meet you guysYes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: I learned the lesson that why we shouldn't feed the trolls.
I leave them to wallow in their own shit. No point in getting my shoes dirty.

#sigh
11-07-2015, 07:51 PM
I am actually stunned by what I am seeing here... I've never seen google+ actually used.Gasp

I guess it is a real thing. But if it's full of trolls like those types it's no better than any of the alternatives of course.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
11-07-2015, 08:09 PM
(11-07-2015 07:30 PM)Iamtiredforthatshit Wrote:  https://plus.google.com/1080456655553017...t4WwWerHpb
As what my name tell you, I am really tired that this guy is totally ridiculous, he used the provocation that how atheism worse than theism but only use the quote to "prove" the atheism is worse. Seriously, I felt exhausted after the discussion went on and went on but he keeps Lol me Facepalm.
I get what did you feel now TheThinkingAtheist, argue with a Christian who is nonsense is totally worthlessNo.

Dictators and fascists learned well from religion the concept of blindly following an authority figure and absolute ruler without question. One can insert the name Stalin with God. They are interchangeable.

All of the leaders on that list killed atheists and intellectuals because they knew those were the people who would be the first to question their authority.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
11-07-2015, 08:13 PM
We have our share of trolls here. They are tolerated to a point as long as they don't break the rules or become hateful and meddling.

Welcome to the forum, Iatfts. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein