I like spaghetti

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: I like spaghetti
(05-12-2015 11:50 AM)izel Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 11:16 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Same for me, except for Italian food. Wink

And... Gasp *faints*

I was babysitting my Niece one day, and I made her spaghetti, since I don't know how to make sauce nor have any, I gave her with ketchup. She hasn't had any other way since Laugh out load. My sister is pissed at me for ruining her daughter Laugh out load

Rofl. I'm also not sure ketchup is the healthiest thing. You need to bring her to a FSM Sanctuary (i.e. Italian kitchen), quick! Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
05-12-2015, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 12:03 PM by Hobbitgirl.)
This may sound awful. But I once had spaghetti sauce with minced pepperoni and ground sausage in it. Was so good. Lol
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
05-12-2015, 12:01 PM
When at college a friend of mine got me a couple times to eat BBQ sauce with spaghetti, and I think that's the way my roommate generally stuck to eating it but I still would ChOOK up some regular sauce and fancy up my spaghetti meals more than my two friends I guess.

I wouldn't do catsup because I don't like it, but I can see the appeal for those who do, I just think BBQ sauce is unquestionably superior to that stuff.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
05-12-2015, 12:07 PM
I think spaghetti was my go-to meal for so long that I am not all that fond of it any more other than being a reason to have garlic bread.

It's weird, there are lots of foods I used to enjoy that I don't have a taste for any more.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Every time I come into this thread, it makes me want to eat pasta Drooling
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
05-12-2015, 12:21 PM
(05-12-2015 12:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Every time I come into this thread, it makes me want to eat pasta Drooling

Pasta.....i miss you!
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
05-12-2015, 12:26 PM
(03-12-2015 01:03 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Are there people who DON'T like spaghetti? Is that even possible?

It's not that I don't like spaghetti, but my five year old went through an "I'll only eat spaghetti" phase that lasted so long that if I never eat it again I wouldn't miss it. No

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
05-12-2015, 12:26 PM
I like spaghetti
When my mother first moved to the USA, she lived near her sister in New York City. My aunt was married to a man whose parents came from Italy. So as a result she learned actual Italian dishes.

That's why I can't eat most pre-made Italian foods in stores. They just don't do it.

But I've been known to toss pasta with clarified butter and a dusting of spices. Many overdo sauces.
05-12-2015, 12:32 PM
(05-12-2015 12:26 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 01:03 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Are there people who DON'T like spaghetti? Is that even possible?

It's not that I don't like spaghetti, but my five year old went through an "I'll only eat spaghetti" phase that lasted so long that if I never eat it again I wouldn't miss it. No

Laugh out load

That's how I was at five years!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
05-12-2015, 01:13 PM
(05-12-2015 12:21 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 12:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Every time I come into this thread, it makes me want to eat pasta Drooling

Pasta.....i miss you!

Me too! Oh, pasta... I haven't eaten you in such a long time!

Today for lunch. U_U

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]