I like spaghetti

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2015, 01:26 PM
RE: I like spaghetti
I have to admit I like pasta with ketchup too. But I seldom eat it. I usually fry some meat and veggies and chili. and the a healthy dose of soy on top when it has been plated. Sometime with added feta. I hate cooking so I rarely care to spend time doing it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2015, 01:44 PM
(05-12-2015 10:35 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 10:22 AM)izel Wrote:  I like spaghetti with ketchup Drinking Beverage

Please tell me you're joking. WeepingWeepingWeeping

Spaghetti with ketchup was actually a thing for us too when we were kids. Not so much anymore. There's a pic somewhere of my two or three year old self trying to eat spaghetti with ketchup all over my mouth. I'll try to find it when I get back to my hometown for Christmas Tongue

By the way Polyglot, I had the most awesome pasta ever in a New York Italian restaurant. The staff had an accent, so I assume it was actual Italian food. DIVINE.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
05-12-2015, 02:28 PM
(05-12-2015 01:44 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 10:35 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Please tell me you're joking. WeepingWeepingWeeping

Spaghetti with ketchup was actually a thing for us too when we were kids. Not so much anymore. There's a pic somewhere of my two or three year old self trying to eat spaghetti with ketchup all over my mouth. I'll try to find it when I get back to my hometown for Christmas Tongue

By the way Polyglot, I had the most awesome pasta ever in a New York Italian restaurant. The staff had an accent, so I assume it was actual Italian food. DIVINE.

Yes! See? thank you Smile I remember my grandmother used to serve it with ketchup, I have never even tried with sauce Laugh out load. I'm very picky with food, I tent to stick with things I know I like, rarely try new stuff. So spaghetti sauce not so holy after all Smile

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
05-12-2015, 02:40 PM
(05-12-2015 02:28 PM)izel Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 01:44 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Spaghetti with ketchup was actually a thing for us too when we were kids. Not so much anymore. There's a pic somewhere of my two or three year old self trying to eat spaghetti with ketchup all over my mouth. I'll try to find it when I get back to my hometown for Christmas Tongue

Yes! See? thank you Smile I remember my grandmother used to serve it with ketchup, I have never even tried with sauce Laugh out load. I'm very picky with food, I tent to stick with things I know I like, rarely try new stuff. So spaghetti sauce not so holy after all Smile

Oooh it's a pity if you don't try it with sauce though! But I totally get the ketchup thing, yeah! Big Grin

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
05-12-2015, 02:51 PM
(05-12-2015 12:00 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This may sound awful. But I once had spaghetti sauce with minced pepperoni and ground sausage in it. Was so good. Lol

Sounds like Bolognese sauce. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-12-2015, 02:54 PM
How does someone not like spaghetti? Consider Does that extend to all pasta?

Pasta is mostly harmless - it's the sauce that counts. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-12-2015, 02:58 PM
(05-12-2015 02:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  How does someone not like spaghetti? Consider Does that extend to all pasta?

Pasta is mostly harmless - it's the sauce that counts. Yes

Very few people don't like it I believe. I do have a friend who hates it (mostly spaghetti though) because he finds it slimy. I mean, I can see why someone would think it's slimy and disgusting, even though I love it. I find mushrooms slimy Tongue

-Guybrush Threepwood-
05-12-2015, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 03:30 PM by The Polyglot Atheist.)
(05-12-2015 01:44 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 10:35 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Please tell me you're joking. WeepingWeepingWeeping

What was the restaurant's name? And have you ever been to Italy?

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
05-12-2015, 04:09 PM
(05-12-2015 03:27 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 01:44 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Spaghetti with ketchup was actually a thing for us too when we were kids. Not so much anymore. There's a pic somewhere of my two or three year old self trying to eat spaghetti with ketchup all over my mouth. I'll try to find it when I get back to my hometown for Christmas Tongue

What was the restaurant's name? And have you ever been to Italy?

Hmmm I don't remember right now to be honest! I'll have to ask my mum, she remembers.

I've only been there once, only for a day, for a concert in Milan. I didn't get the chance to go to a proper restaurant Sad

-Guybrush Threepwood-
05-12-2015, 08:31 PM
(05-12-2015 04:09 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 03:27 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  What was the restaurant's name? And have you ever been to Italy?

Hmmm I don't remember right now to be honest! I'll have to ask my mum, she remembers.

I've only been there once, only for a day, for a concert in Milan. I didn't get the chance to go to a proper restaurant Sad

Oh ok. Smile

You should definitely go to a proper restaurant! Big Grin

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]