I like this forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2011, 07:43 AM
RE: I like this forum
(25-02-2011 07:22 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
(25-02-2011 01:10 AM)No J. Wrote:  
(24-02-2011 11:42 PM)Diclonius Wrote:  We used to have quite detailed debates going on in the religion section, until our theists ran away.

Did you ask them too many logical questions that they couldn't BS their way out of?
How do you BS your way out of something ?
Using a bull , rubber gloves and laxatives ?
I'm pretty sure I saw Ann Coulter do that once, but you could tell she wasn't into it by looking in her eyes. Smile

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2011, 03:43 PM
(25-02-2011 07:22 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  How do you BS your way out of something ?
Using a bull , rubber gloves and laxatives ?

Not enough BS to compete with the dogma of christian's.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
25-02-2011, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2011 04:44 PM by Observer.)
I like this forum because it's the kind social interaction about life’s questions that I’ve always been missing ever since my previous religious community could not provide the answers on the questions I asked. Also I really like the international "We-are-but-ants-on-a-pale-blue-dot" concept. The only downside of this forum is that we're a bunch of narcissists with flowers in our asses Big Grin

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
25-02-2011, 10:01 PM
(25-02-2011 04:05 PM)The_observer Wrote:  The only downside of this forum is that we're a bunch of narcissists with flowers in our asses Big Grin

Speak for yourself. Mine has rainbows. Tongue

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
26-02-2011, 07:42 AM
(25-02-2011 04:05 PM)The_observer Wrote:  I like this forum because it's the kind social interaction about life’s questions that I’ve always been missing ever since my previous religious community could not provide the answers on the questions I asked. Also I really like the international "We-are-but-ants-on-a-pale-blue-dot" concept. The only downside of this forum is that we're a bunch of narcissists with flowers in our asses Big Grin
Instead of hating on my flower-based diet, why don't you go get me a roll of tp to wipe with! Big Grin

26-02-2011, 02:08 PM
[Image: 1283308229607nYg.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
26-02-2011, 04:08 PM
(26-02-2011 02:08 PM)The_observer Wrote:  [Image: 1283308229607nYg.jpg]
That had better be the soft one, I chafe easily down there Big Grin Isn't narcissism fun?

26-02-2011, 04:22 PM
I love this forum. I didn't think it was possible to have intelligent discussions on the internet. Tongue
Though we could do with some more theists.

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
26-02-2011, 04:35 PM
I don't miss theists. I tire of their spewing the same old dogmas as if the more times it gets repeated the more right it becomes. Huh

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
26-02-2011, 04:52 PM
what we really need is a proper IDiot. someone to disagree with the consensus.

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you