I like this forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2011, 04:53 PM
RE: I like this forum
(26-02-2011 04:35 PM)No J. Wrote:  I don't miss theists. I tire of their spewing the same old dogmas as if the more times it gets repeated the more right it becomes. Huh

"the more right it becomes" ?
Are you referring to right-wing politics ?

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2011, 05:10 PM
(26-02-2011 04:53 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  "the more right it becomes" ?
Are you referring to right-wing politics ?

No, but there is definitely a similarity.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
27-02-2011, 06:44 AM
Don't we have a resident idiot? We still get into debates about religions and occasionally someone comes to the defense. I wouldn't really ask for "opponents" of the forum members to appear that often, since enough people get whiny and bitchy when they argue. We're here to debate, I would like to have some theistic debaters, but I wouldn't want the idiots.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
27-02-2011, 10:45 AM
I enjoy this forum; it's a great place for discussion. Though I'm a part of an Atheist/Agnostic club at school, the time and place for meetings is mostly inconvenient, so it's nice to have this place ^.^
I also find that having a wide variety of people from all sorts of different places makes for an interesting dynamic Tongue

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula