I like you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2012, 06:52 PM
I like you
I wanna give a few people on this forum a shoutout because I like them a lot!

Heart Erxomai: You are super funny, very smart, I like your attitude. You are one of the people I would so love to meet in person, just have a beer and talk, or not talk, but the beer should be. I love to talk to you, you always have an interesting view on topics, a lot of insight and interesting thoughts. Stay who you are, you are great!

Heart Dom: You are simply great. I like you a lot. You are a very helpful, open person. I love the stories that you tell about your life, the sad and the funny ones. You are a very interesting person and I would love to talk to you more than I do, I am just a little too shy, because I think you are very busy and I don't wanna interrupt all the time Blush

Heart LadyJane: You are such a wonderful, warm woman. You feel like the mommy, that I always wanted! When you post nice things I feel like I wanna come and hug you! Literally. If we ever EVER meet, you will get a long, warm hug! And after the hug you will get a cake!

Heart Chas: Sometimes you seems like a grumpy grandfather but you are alright. You seem like a very smart person, and you showed your humor several times. People tend to judge you by your direct comunication, and at first I did, too. But what you post often has a lot of truth, and I like the way, you just don't mask some things with nice words that others would serve with flowers and hearts and sugar on top.

Heart HoC: You are crazy!

Heart Vera: You are fairly new here, but you are not so horrible *insider* You are smart, very very funny, and I would love to read one of your great translations, just so I have something to laugh about when I feel down! Laughat Maybe we get to meet one day, we thought about a vacation in Bulgaria anyway. Wouldn't that be neat? Big Grin

Heart Anjele: I want to give you a huge, soft pillow that smells like roses or lavender, and I want to make you tea and cookies, and all of that. I can relate to many of the things you say and I always feel like I want to make you feel good!

Heart GirlyMan: What's there to not like on you?

Heart earmuffs: I tricked you, I didn't really pay for your banner-ad-space. And you fell for it muahaha Evil_monster I like you! You are very nice and I like you!

I am sure I fogot a few people, because my brain won't work at this time of the night (2:49 am). I will probably add some of you guys, a little later.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Leela's post
14-12-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: I like you
Didn't the love-y part of the year end like... many months ago?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
14-12-2012, 07:04 PM
I dedicate this post to all the other fuckers on this site who didn't make the list. I love you for keeping this site interesting.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 9 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
14-12-2012, 07:08 PM
(14-12-2012 07:04 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I dedicate this post to all the other fuckers on this site who didn't make the list. I love you for keeping this site interesting.
I like you and you and you....

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
14-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Thank you! I needed to hear something nice today.

I like most of the people here...my list of "don't like" would be easier to make.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
14-12-2012, 08:50 PM
I like you
This one goes out to all the ladies.

Hello, Ladies. Hug

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Why, thank you. Hug

I'm not a grandfather. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2012, 11:11 PM
PANTS (because I hafta)

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
15-12-2012, 02:01 AM
(14-12-2012 06:52 PM)Leela Wrote:  
Heart Vera:
You are fairly new here, but you are not so horrible *insider* You are smart, very very funny, and I would love to read one of your great translations, just so I have something to laugh about when I feel down! Laughat Maybe we get to meet one day, we thought about a vacation in Bulgaria anyway. Wouldn't that be neat? Big Grin

Come on over! As long as I'm in Bulgaria, you're all welcome - husband, dog, juggling clubs, if you feel so inclined (as long as they are not to beat me over the head with).

It's purty here, too:
[Image: 2449795451_6f7a69edcc_z.jpg]
[Image: 1266449806HG3X25.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
15-12-2012, 02:09 AM
(14-12-2012 07:04 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I dedicate this post to all the other fuckers on this site who didn't make the list. I love you for keeping this site interesting.
Amen.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]