I like your shirt man!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I like your shirt man!
(07-06-2015 01:03 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  That place looks and sounds very cool.

I don't wear atheist clothing as I don't really see why I should. I guess I might if I lived in the states and it was safe to do so. But since religion pays such a small part of my life here in Denmark it would just be strange.

Pretty much the same for me in the UK.
Come on 'murica, you have some serious catching up to do! Tongue

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2015, 07:30 PM
I'm in suburban NC. I bought a bumper sticker that reads "God was my co-pilot, but we crashed in the woods, and I had to eat him". I don't dare put it on my car, but I like looking at it! I wouldn't wear an atheist t-shirt either because I'm semi-closeted. I purchased a t-shirt advertising our local Freethought organization, and I think I might wear it when I go to the beach next weekend.
09-06-2015, 07:34 PM
I was in front of a guy in the grocery store who was wearing a t-shirt with Jesus on the cross, and it read "If you're Jesus and you know it clap your hands".
I told him I liked it, and he avoided eye contact and mumbled "thanks". I'm not sure if he just wasn't into talking to strangers, if he thought I was a Christian who didn't get the joke, or if he didn't want attention drawn to himself. I would assume anyone bold enough to wear that in public would not be embarrassed to have someone talk to him about it.