I'll Show You Mine ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2013, 08:01 PM
I'll Show You Mine ...
Yea well... I was going to title this thread, Hey, Look At My Tits! but realized this might be more inclusive. Dodgy
Display for all to see your shirts, jewelry, hats, stickers, etc.,. Maybe you've found something you'd like on a tee shirt or bumper sticker or Maybe you've been working on some of your own atheist designs - let us see them.

Let this be the showplace for pretty much any way you might outwardly express either TTA association or simply want to show off your Free Thinker Bling.

This has pretty much become my favorite go everywhere tee shirt. I love the graphic and the simple message.
[Image: realityA_zps61df6fd0.jpg]
I'm also going to get it in a couple of different colors. Quite a few people have inquired about it's message and once advised, want to know how to get one.
Free Your Expression! Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 13 users Like kim's post
04-05-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: I'll Show You Mine ...
'Twas nipply. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 8 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
04-05-2013, 08:41 PM
They were happy to have their picture taken. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 9 users Like kim's post
04-05-2013, 09:47 PM
(04-05-2013 08:01 PM)kim Wrote:  Yea well... I was going to title this thread, Hey, Look At My Tits! but realized this might be more inclusive. Dodgy
Display for all to see your shirts, jewelry, hats, stickers, etc.,. Maybe you've found something you'd like on a tee shirt or bumper sticker or Maybe you've been working on some of your own atheist designs - let us see them.

Let this be the showplace for pretty much any way you might outwardly express either TTA association or simply want to show off your Free Thinker Bling.

This has pretty much become my favorite go everywhere tee shirt. I love the graphic and the simple message.
I'm also going to get it in a couple of different colors. Quite a few people have inquired about it's message and once advised, want to know how to get one.

Think I enjoy looking at your boobs more that you would enjoy looking at mine.

But OK. I'll post some of my TTA shirts then I get the chance.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
04-05-2013, 09:53 PM
(04-05-2013 08:01 PM)kim Wrote:  Yea well... I was going to title this thread, Hey, Look At My Tits! but realized this might be more inclusive. Dodgy

Oh dear Xenu. I've got to have those...

...kinds of shirts....

Drooling

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
05-05-2013, 09:41 AM
[Image: 12518198-glass-jug-of-water-isolated-on-...ground.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
05-05-2013, 05:35 PM
[Image: pitcher_zpscc0ebae8.jpg]

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
05-05-2013, 05:59 PM
(05-05-2013 05:35 PM)cufflink Wrote:  [Image: pitcher_zpscc0ebae8.jpg]

That's you?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
05-05-2013, 06:09 PM

I have that one in read...like it a lot, haven't worn the evolution/Jesus fish one yet that I got in blue.

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
05-05-2013, 06:09 PM
(05-05-2013 05:59 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 05:35 PM)cufflink Wrote:  [Image: pitcher_zpscc0ebae8.jpg]

That's you?

Big Grin

I wish.

No, I'm afraid that's not me. Muffsy posted a pitcher so I posted a pitcher too.

I guess humor is not my strong suit. Weeping

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 5 users Like cufflink's post