I'll Show You Mine ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2013, 06:30 PM

RE: I'll Show You Mine ...
The shirt look so...perky. I don't know, for some reason, staring at it for so long, I just can't come up with another word. [Image: pcglare.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Egor's post
05-05-2013, 07:32 PM
If I don't see some atheist bling show up here soon, I swear you fuckers will never see those tits again. Angry

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
05-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Crap, I don't actually have any atheist bling. Don't go and do anything rash now, Kim. Can I just show you my tits or something?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
05-05-2013, 07:46 PM
I don't have any either - I am afraid I will be shot on sight around here. Shocking

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Back at ya, Kimmy.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
05-05-2013, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 08:25 PM by kim.)
Cool Carlo! I was kind of amazed that it comes in so many great colors!! I wouldn't mind having this particular design on a mug or hat or something.
As soon as I can decide what to get next I'll post it when it arrives. I have a pretty neat bracelet somewhere I'm gonna post but I still wanna see what others might be induced to wear.

Ask yourself: What would I wear to an atheist convention or protest? Consider

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
05-05-2013, 08:07 PM
(05-05-2013 07:48 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Back at ya, Kimmy.

We all owe you a great debt of gratitude.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-05-2013, 12:37 AM
TITS or GTF.... oh, sorry.

Um, the pitcher of water is to be poured over the shirt. That's the best way for us to get an idea of the actual shape and size, er... color of the shirt. Wink

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
06-05-2013, 12:50 AM
I want a couple of shirts like that those ones in the store here.

But I can't afford them!

Not that I had any internet money to begin with or a place I could ship it to without the fear of nosy people invading my packages!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-05-2013, 06:06 AM
If I was competent enough to post pictures I would show you mine.

It is a t-shirt done in the colors (green with gold lettering) and style of the Oakland Athletics but reads Atheists. I am looking forward to wearing it to an A's game with my very old school Oakland Oaks cap. I should be quite the hit.
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post