I'll Show You Mine ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2013, 07:35 AM
RE: I'll Show You Mine ...
(06-05-2013 12:37 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Um, the pitcher of water is to be poured over the shirt. That's the best way for us to get an idea of the actual shape and size, er... color of the shirt. Wink

Well yeah, 'course I knew that. But see, I was workin' on the other angle . . . y'know, the way some people pronounce "picture" like "pitcher," so instead of posting a picture, Muffs posted a pitcher, and . . .

Oh never mind.

(Which is the embarrassed smiley? Blush Blush Blush )

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
06-05-2013, 07:41 AM
(05-05-2013 07:32 PM)kim Wrote:  If I don't see some atheist bling show up here soon, I swear you fuckers will never see those tits again. Angry

Dinosaurs didn't believe in god. Does this count?

[Image: KDA2s.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like ghostexorcist's post
06-05-2013, 08:24 AM
(06-05-2013 07:41 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 07:32 PM)kim Wrote:  If I don't see some atheist bling show up here soon, I swear you fuckers will never see those tits again. Angry

Dinosaurs didn't believe in god. Does this count?

[Image: KDA2s.jpg]

[Image: 1352329875509.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-05-2013, 08:30 AM
My theist wife got me this for Christmas. Got that bad boy on my car.

[Image: 31NrUUYsZPL._SX385_.jpg]

I also expect a brand spanking new TTA coffee mug to make its way to my house any day now. Other than that, I don't have much atheist bling.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 10 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
06-05-2013, 08:36 AM
http://www.atheistberlin.com/shoes/naugh...-pils.html

And I really badly want a pair of these, but I can't afford to spend >$200 for a pair of shoes No

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
06-05-2013, 09:17 AM
In my experience it's worth spending the money on shoes.
My DC's are the most expensive pair of shoes I've ever owned but they're also 10X more comfortable and have last three years as opposed to the usual 6months of the normal shoes I grew up on...

And I mean every km I've ridden on this motorbike I've worn those shoes. All weather, sliding across the road etc... and they're still as strong as the day I brought them.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-05-2013, 09:18 AM

I have a lack of belief in bling. However! I have Gwyneth on my coffee cup.

[Image: 71f210c9-e722-40e1-be70-9486a621973b_zpsf9ba3586.jpg]

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
06-05-2013, 09:21 AM
(06-05-2013 09:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  In my experience it's worth spending the money on shoes.
My DC's are the most expensive pair of shoes I've ever owned but they're also 10X more comfortable and have last three years as opposed to the usual 6months of the normal shoes I grew up on...

And I mean every km I've ridden on this motorbike I've worn those shoes. All weather, sliding across the road etc... and they're still as strong as the day I brought them.

I just bought a nice pair of sandals for about $70. I love them, but I still can't quite bring myself to spend more than double that for nice shoes. I want them, and maybe I'll save up and splurge for my birthday.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
06-05-2013, 10:38 AM
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii50...aa0ad2.jpg

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
06-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Ooh Anj - the red looks great. That's an excellent color for you! Thumbsup

Ha - I'm trying what Aaron's shirt says - something about ".. bible christ" ? Something thoroughly blasphemous, no doubt. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein