I'll be a believer 'till the day I die..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2013, 08:31 AM
I'll be a believer 'till the day I die..
Belief in Santa Claus isn't any different than god belief as the following video shows..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WuVJtVxG...tube_gdata

"that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" Christopher Hitchens
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes raoul116's post
18-03-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: I'll be a believer 'till the day I die..
That guy is a Poe.

I don't think he really believes.

No true Santa-ist would say such things. How dare he!

Angry

18-03-2013, 10:01 AM
(18-03-2013 09:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  That guy is a Poe.

Angry
Actually it's me in the video but anyway thanks for the laugh. And ironically, someone else used that exact same word, Poe, regarding something I'd written over at the ex-christian.net. I guess great minds think alike right? LOL

"that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" Christopher Hitchens
18-03-2013, 10:04 AM

Angry

Oh, sure. The 'no true Santa-ist' fallacy. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-03-2013, 10:18 AM
(18-03-2013 10:01 AM)raoul116 Wrote:  

Angry
Actually it's me in the video but anyway thanks for the laugh. And ironically, someone else used that exact same word, Poe, regarding something I'd written over at the ex-christian.net. I guess great minds think alike right? LOL

OK, seriously, I enjoyed the vid. Thanks for bringing it to the attention of this small corner of infidel-haven.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-03-2013, 11:03 AM
(18-03-2013 10:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-03-2013 10:01 AM)raoul116 Wrote:  Actually it's me in the video but anyway thanks for the laugh. And ironically, someone else used that exact same word, Poe, regarding something I'd written over at the ex-christian.net. I guess great minds think alike right? LOL

OK, seriously, I enjoyed the vid. Thanks for bringing it to the attention of this small corner of infidel-haven.

Thumbsup
I thought you were serious with the first comments you'd made! LOL
Seriously (now I'm doing it) - do you know or anyone else know how I can just put the vid here instead of having people have to go to the YouTube site to see it? It would make things much easier and I do this over at another non-theist site already. Thanks.

18-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Ask and you shall receive - Santa

Just click the little video sign up at the top of the editor when replying and paste in the jolly url what ?

I suppose all Santa related urls are jolly.
18-03-2013, 01:16 PM
Dude... it's you who is Santa! That's how you know he's real. You shave off your beard after Christmas eve and you re-grow it, which is clearly evidenced by the short gray whiskers that are already on their way to being a full Santa beard just in time for this year.

I bet it's frustrating that all these people go around saying you're not real but I know you are. I would recognize that nose anywhere. My wife used to stay up late on Christmas eve just so she could kiss you and have that nose buried up in her, um, well, you know.

Why did you stop coming for her? She misses you, you bastard!

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
18-03-2013, 01:21 PM
(18-03-2013 01:03 PM)morondog Wrote:  Ask and you shall receive - Santa

Just click the little video sign up at the top of the editor when replying and paste in the jolly url what ?

I suppose all Santa related urls are jolly.
Thanks very much my friend - I'll try it with the next one I create. Hint - a guy claims they have overwhelming evidence of god existence and then proceeds to, yeah you guessed it - Genesis and Adam/Eve have alot to do with his evidence. LOL

18-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Video RE: I'll be a believer 'till the day I die..
(18-03-2013 01:16 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Dude... it's you who is Santa! That's how you know he's real. You shave off your beard after Christmas eve and you re-grow it, which is clearly evidenced by the short gray whiskers that are already on their way to being a full Santa beard just in time for this year.

I bet it's frustrating that all these people go around saying you're not real but I know you are. I would recognize that nose anywhere. My wife used to stay up late on Christmas eve just so she could kiss you and have that nose buried up in her, um, well, you know.

Why did you stop coming for her? She misses you, you bastard!
Keerist! I dunno how to respond to that one - I'm laughing too hard... LOL
Thanks..