I'll be your new God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2013, 10:07 AM
I'll be your new God
As well all know, all Athiests don't like any of the current Gods or Religions...I'd like to announce myself as your new God. The positives are that you know I am real and existing now, I am very wise so you may inbox me your prayers...You do however have to do whatever I ask of you and refer to me at all times as the 'Almighty one'
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: I'll be your new God
"New god"? I was not aware I had an old one.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-01-2013, 11:00 AM
(08-01-2013 10:07 AM)HailMeNow Wrote:  As well all know, all Athiests don't like any of the current Gods or Religions...I'd like to announce myself as your new God. The positives are that you know I am real and existing now, I am very wise so you may inbox me your prayers...You do however have to do whatever I ask of you and refer to me at all times as the 'Almighty one'
Hey people! See this? It's an INVITATION to SPAM THEIR PM BOX!

Why not? Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 4 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
08-01-2013, 01:03 PM
(08-01-2013 10:07 AM)HailMeNow Wrote:  As well all know, all Athiests don't like any of the current Gods or Religions...I'd like to announce myself as your new God. The positives are that you know I am real and existing now, I am very wise so you may inbox me your prayers...You do however have to do whatever I ask of you and refer to me at all times as the 'Almighty one'
That's a good story.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
08-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Seems more plausible than any other god; at least this one doesn't hide and seems willing to communicate with me. I'm game...
I may need a little testing here, to see if he answers prayers, if the reward is worth the time and effort invested

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
08-01-2013, 01:16 PM
I think I'll stick with being my own "god"

Thanks for the offer however.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
08-01-2013, 01:19 PM
(08-01-2013 01:15 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Seems more plausible than any other god; at least this one doesn't hide and seems willing to communicate with me. I'm game...
I may need a little testing here, to see if he answers prayers, if the reward is worth the time and effort invested
I see what you did there.
08-01-2013, 01:35 PM
(08-01-2013 01:16 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I think I'll stick with being my own "god"

Will you answer my prayers?

I could use a goddess too. No, not THAT kind of use, unless she's up for it...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
08-01-2013, 05:03 PM
*scratches head*

What's a god?

(Yes, I'm serious.)

Silence is only golden when it's not synonymous with a failure to speak out against injustice.

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." --Gene Roddenberry
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
08-01-2013, 05:15 PM
(08-01-2013 01:35 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 01:16 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I think I'll stick with being my own "god"

Will you answer my prayers?
(08-01-2013 01:35 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  I could use a goddess too. No, not THAT kind of use, unless she's up for it...
Yes I will answer your prayers so long as you conduct yourself as I ask