I'll pray for you...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: I'll pray for you...
(11-08-2012 03:40 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Agnostic atheism is not a belief system. Laughat
Compelling and well thought out argument, no wait not that.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2012, 01:44 PM
(19-12-2012 01:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Do you use the word I'm the winner, no. Do you assume an air of having won, yes.
An air of having won? What are you talking about? Either way, it appears that you've been dishonest after all when you accused me of claiming victory even though you knew that I had never done such thing.

(19-12-2012 01:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  who's making somantic distinctions now. The quote specifically cites beliefs argue with the wiki not me on that.

"The beliefs may be religious, philosophical, ideological or a combination of these. Philosopher Jonathan Glover says that beliefs are always a part of a belief system."
I have already substantiated the distinction between the terms "belief" and "position" using several dictionary definitions. Your Wikipedia article remains irrelevant to the discussion.

(19-12-2012 01:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  More of you not winning here, I refuse to change my position because despite you claiming to have shown that these words dont mean what they mean, I'll still trust the dictionary over you. Why you continue to assert that a system of beliefs is not a belief system is beyond me, is it that you believe beliefs are purely an article of faith?, think that belief is a dirty word, belief can describe faith there is no doubt, but one can believe in the validity of science, that night follows day etc.
Using your own sources, I have demonstrated that neither agnosticism, nor atheism have anything to do with beliefs. It is exactly as I said, you keep denying the facts that are right in front of you.

Also, you still haven't provided me with a source that explicitly, I repeat, explicitly states that agnostic atheism is a system of beliefs.

(19-12-2012 01:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  No it doesnt, maybe you dont belief what you say, but I certainly believe that agnostism is the correct position for me. I believe it to be a proposition or premise that holds true.
Yes, it actually does. You asserted that both atheism and agnosticism are beliefs; I cited your own source to rebut this claim.

(19-12-2012 01:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Do you think that agnostic atheism is a proposition or premise that is true? If you do its your belief that its correct. Therefore it is not nonsensical to say you believe atheism to be right.
Once again: What are you talking about? Can you at least try to formulate a coherent thought for once?

(19-12-2012 01:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Anyway, this hardly qualifies as a debate, this is just nonsense, if you dont like the word belief as a descriptor for what you you believe, or if you dont believe anything then super dont use the term, but trying to say that its incorrect to use it in that context, is just silly.
If you've something constructive to add, then by all means do so, but Im through with having to post the same stuff over and over again.
I have supported my argument using your own dictionary; you have chosen to dismiss the validity of my claims without sufficient reasoning.

Your confirmation bias confirms my initial suspicions, that you are an intellectually dishonest person.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
19-12-2012, 05:16 PM
(19-12-2012 01:44 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 01:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Do you use the word I'm the winner, no. Do you assume an air of having won, yes.
An air of having won? What are you talking about? Either way, it appears that you've been dishonest after all when you accused me of claiming victory even though you knew that I had never done such thing.

(19-12-2012 01:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  who's making somantic distinctions now. The quote specifically cites beliefs argue with the wiki not me on that.

"The beliefs may be religious, philosophical, ideological or a combination of these. Philosopher Jonathan Glover says that beliefs are always a part of a belief system."
I have already substantiated the distinction between the terms "belief" and "position" using several dictionary definitions. Your Wikipedia article remains irrelevant to the discussion.

(19-12-2012 01:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  More of you not winning here, I refuse to change my position because despite you claiming to have shown that these words dont mean what they mean, I'll still trust the dictionary over you. Why you continue to assert that a system of beliefs is not a belief system is beyond me, is it that you believe beliefs are purely an article of faith?, think that belief is a dirty word, belief can describe faith there is no doubt, but one can believe in the validity of science, that night follows day etc.
Using your own sources, I have demonstrated that neither agnosticism, nor atheism have anything to do with beliefs. It is exactly as I said, you keep denying the facts that are right in front of you.

Also, you still haven't provided me with a source that explicitly, I repeat, explicitly states that agnostic atheism is a system of beliefs.

(19-12-2012 01:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  No it doesnt, maybe you dont belief what you say, but I certainly believe that agnostism is the correct position for me. I believe it to be a proposition or premise that holds true.
Yes, it actually does. You asserted that both atheism and agnosticism are beliefs; I cited your own source to rebut this claim.

(19-12-2012 01:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Do you think that agnostic atheism is a proposition or premise that is true? If you do its your belief that its correct. Therefore it is not nonsensical to say you believe atheism to be right.
Once again: What are you talking about? Can you at least try to formulate a coherent thought for once?

(19-12-2012 01:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Anyway, this hardly qualifies as a debate, this is just nonsense, if you dont like the word belief as a descriptor for what you you believe, or if you dont believe anything then super dont use the term, but trying to say that its incorrect to use it in that context, is just silly.
If you've something constructive to add, then by all means do so, but Im through with having to post the same stuff over and over again.
I have supported my argument using your own dictionary; you have chosen to dismiss the validity of my claims without sufficient reasoning.

Your confirmation bias confirms my initial suspicions, that you are an intellectually dishonest person.

You are claiming your position is superior, and that my argument fails. But as I said you have'nt claimed youve won, but you are certainly acting like it.
If you have cited the difference between position and belief, Ive either not read it or forgotten it. As to showing that agnostism and atheism are not beliefs you have done no such thing. The sources you use repeatedly use belief in there definitions.

Here's a fact to put right in front of you:

Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true.[1]
Refute that, tell me exactly how that does not a apply to the position of atheism or agnostism.

On citing a source that explicity shows that your exact terminology is a belief system, I have no need to I have you what a belief is, what a belief system constitutes and given that any set of beliefs can fall into that category shown that agnostic atheism is. Lets see if you can provide me a source that explicitly states that they are not beliefs or that they are not belief systems, if you deem my argument null and void because I can't be bothered trolling the net for it. I'll just throw it right back at you, provide me with your source that states it is not, if you cant I just consider this unreasonable point moot. I wont of course say that its explictly said in the source Ive already provided, because your continued demands for it would only suggest you have'nt read it and only recite over and over what you believe is the truth, but "Philosopher Jonathan Glover says that beliefs are always a part of a belief system." that looks pretty close to me.

OK, Im simply asking do think that either atheism or agnostism have any merit, do you in any way belief in the validity of the statements they make?

So do you believe either position is valid?

"I have supported my argument using your own dictionary; you have chosen
to dismiss the validity of my claims without sufficient reasoning.

Your confirmation bias confirms my initial suspicions, that you are an intellectually dishonest person."

I would laugh in your face, but you may mistake that for me being amused by this, you say you've refuted my claims using my own dictionary, and that I dismiss you without sufficient reasoning. I look again at the definitions of belief, belief system, agnostic, atheist and agnostic atheist and see no problems with anything Ive said. I have again posted my sources, not merely referred to them or asserted I have made them your arguments are nothing more than you saying ya boo sucks over and over. You welcome to think as please, but if youve got nothing more than the assertion your correct and insults to add then discussing this with you is as pointless as arguing with a rock.

But one last time I'll ask you in a clear fashion for what your point and justification is.

a)A belief system is a set of mutually supportive beliefs. The beliefs may be religious, philosophical, ideological or a combination of these. Philosopher Jonathan Glover says that beliefs are always a part of a belief system, and that belief systems are difficult to completely revise.[/url]

b)Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a
proposition or premise to be true.

c)Agnostic atheism, also called atheistic agnosticism, is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism. Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact. The agnostic atheist may be contrasted with the agnostic theist,
who does believe that one or more deities exist but claims that the
existence or nonexistence of such is unknown or cannot be known.[1][2][3]

Lets see if you can provide what you demand, lets see if you see the instances were youve asked for things youve already provided and can only have missed by not reading the cited material. Or maybe your confirmation bias on the issue stops you absorbing anything that is at odds with your point of view, I wont say that this is a sign of your intellectual dishonesty, but rather a symptom of the laziness that comes with absolute conviction that your right.

So, given that Agnostic atheism is identified as a philosophical
position that encompasses both atheism and agnostism, that atheism and
agnostism are both beliefs in the sense that they are positions in which
there advoctates hold to be true and that beliefs are always a part of a
belief system.

On what grounds do you dispute this?

If you wish to cite other sources, please do so, as in present them, not allude to them.

If
you wish me to agree with you, that it is not a belief system, Id like
to see your evidence that contradicts what the sources Ive cited say in
plain terms. Im not interested in your opinion of me, your opinion on
anything for that matter.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief#cite_note-1]

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
19-12-2012, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2012 05:37 PM by Vosur.)
(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  You are claiming your position is superior
Citation?

(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  If you have cited the difference between position and belief, Ive either not read it or forgotten it. As to showing that agnostism and atheism are not beliefs you have done no such thing. The sources you use repeatedly use belief in there definitions.
Actually, I have. The term "belief" is used in the definitions of atheism because it is the absence of a belief.

(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Refute that, tell me exactly how that does not a apply to the position of atheism or agnostism.
(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  On citing a source that explicity shows that your exact terminology is a belief system, I have no need to I have you what a belief is, what a belief system constitutes and given that any set of beliefs can fall into that category shown that agnostic atheism is. Lets see if you can provide me a source that explicitly states that they are not beliefs or that they are not belief systems, if you deem my argument null and void because I can't be bothered trolling the net for it. I'll just throw it right back at you, provide me with your source that states it is not, if you cant I just consider this unreasonable point moot. I wont of course say that its explictly said in the source Ive already provided, because your continued demands for it would only suggest you have'nt read it and only recite over and over what you believe is the truth, but "Philosopher Jonathan Glover says that beliefs are always a part of a belief system." that looks pretty close to me.
I have already answered this in my previous post. I suggest you to reread it.

(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  OK, Im simply asking do think that either atheism or agnostism have any merit, do you in any way belief in the validity of the statements they make?

There is no need for me to follow your red herring. My opinion on the validity of atheism and agnosticism has no influence on the definition of these two terms.

(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  I would laugh in your face, but you may mistake that for me being amused by this, you say you've refuted my claims using my own dictionary, and that I dismiss you without sufficient reasoning. I look again at the definitions of belief, belief system, agnostic, atheist and agnostic atheist and see no problems with anything Ive said. I have again posted my sources, not merely referred to them or asserted I have made them your arguments are nothing more than you saying ya boo sucks over and over. You welcome to think as please, but if youve got nothing more than the assertion your correct and insults to add then discussing this with you is as pointless as arguing with a rock.
(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  But one last time I'll ask you in a clear fashion for what your point and justification is.
(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  So, given that Agnostic atheism is identified as a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnostism, that atheism and agnostism are both beliefs in the sense that they are positions in which where advoctates hold to be true and that beliefs are always a part of a belief system.
See above. I have addressed all of the issues in my previous posts. The Wikipedia definition clearly states that agnosticism is a view, not a belief and that atheism is the absence of a belief in supernatural deities. I don't see why you have such a hard time understanding this. I feel like we're going in circles; it's as if you have never actually looked at the material I provided you with.

Edit: Care to cite the post in which I have insulted you?

19-12-2012, 06:14 PM
(19-12-2012 05:27 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  You are claiming your position is superior
Citation?

(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  If you have cited the difference between position and belief, Ive either not read it or forgotten it. As to showing that agnostism and atheism are not beliefs you have done no such thing. The sources you use repeatedly use belief in there definitions.
Actually, I have. The term "belief" is used in the definitions of atheism because it is the absence of a belief.

(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Refute that, tell me exactly how that does not a apply to the position of atheism or agnostism.
(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  On citing a source that explicity shows that your exact terminology is a belief system, I have no need to I have you what a belief is, what a belief system constitutes and given that any set of beliefs can fall into that category shown that agnostic atheism is. Lets see if you can provide me a source that explicitly states that they are not beliefs or that they are not belief systems, if you deem my argument null and void because I can't be bothered trolling the net for it. I'll just throw it right back at you, provide me with your source that states it is not, if you cant I just consider this unreasonable point moot. I wont of course say that its explictly said in the source Ive already provided, because your continued demands for it would only suggest you have'nt read it and only recite over and over what you believe is the truth, but "Philosopher Jonathan Glover says that beliefs are always a part of a belief system." that looks pretty close to me.
I have already answered this in my previous post. I suggest you to reread it.

(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  OK, Im simply asking do think that either atheism or agnostism have any merit, do you in any way belief in the validity of the statements they make?

There is no need for me to follow your red herring. My opinion on the validity of atheism and agnosticism has no influence on the definition of these two terms.

(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  I would laugh in your face, but you may mistake that for me being amused by this, you say you've refuted my claims using my own dictionary, and that I dismiss you without sufficient reasoning. I look again at the definitions of belief, belief system, agnostic, atheist and agnostic atheist and see no problems with anything Ive said. I have again posted my sources, not merely referred to them or asserted I have made them your arguments are nothing more than you saying ya boo sucks over and over. You welcome to think as please, but if youve got nothing more than the assertion your correct and insults to add then discussing this with you is as pointless as arguing with a rock.
(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  But one last time I'll ask you in a clear fashion for what your point and justification is.
(19-12-2012 05:16 PM)Humakt Wrote:  So, given that Agnostic atheism is identified as a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnostism, that atheism and agnostism are both beliefs in the sense that they are positions in which where advoctates hold to be true and that beliefs are always a part of a belief system.
See above. The Wikipedia definition clearly states that agnosticism is a view, not a belief and that atheism is the absence of a belief in supernatural deities. I don't see why you have such a hard time understanding this. I feel like we're going in circles. It's as if you never actually looked at the material I provided you with.
We are indeed going round in circles, as for your citation you said "You insisted on being correct despite being shown that your arguments are fallacious." so unless you concede your arguments to be equally fallacious you are claiming superiority, are your arguments fallacious?

So are you saying atheism is not a "Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true.[1]" I fail to see how believing in the validity of atheism as a position is not a belief because it refers to a lack of belief being the subject, I have no trouble believing my left hand isnt an elephant, even though the subject in question is a declaration of of not believing.

If you cant be bothered to restate your claims, I'll just take it as Ive already read all your post and remain unconvinced, that rereading the entire thread to indulge your laziness is unnessecary.

Red herring? and your opinion on the validity of atheism and agnosticism has no influence on the definition of these two terms, does have bearing, if you hold that they are valid they fit exactly into the definition of belief I have continually cited. The fact you body swerve answering this, is most telling. Perhaps I am being dishonest in asking a question, whilst your veracity in avoiding it is beyond doubt.

A view, a belief, a conviction, they are synonyms. As to re reading what Ive already read, if you feel theres something Ive misunderstood or missed, please re post it and explain, where you think Im missing the point. If it the point that atheism is not a belief because it refers to non belief, then save your time because as I said I believe my hand is not an elephant. Just as I believe this is not a debate, you repeatedly don't answer points given to you, will not cite your point only refer vaguely to the fact you've said it before which is not helpful.

Edit: Care to cite the post in which I have insulted you?

It's funny that this is coming from someone whose English is worse than
mine. With that said, there is no dishonesty on my part. You refuse to
change your position that agnostic atheism is a belief system despite
being shown the flaws in your arguments by several different people,
making you the intellectually dishonest person.

Maybe I misread and you meant inarticulate liar as complement. That aside, you demands for citations whilst refusing yourself to cite when asked are rude and discourteous. But perhaps you are right in the form of your query, as I am not insulted as I put not enough importance to your opinion to be insulted.

20-12-2012, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2012 06:29 AM by Vosur.)
(19-12-2012 06:14 PM)Humakt Wrote:  We are indeed going round in circles, as for your citation you said "You insisted on being correct despite being shown that your arguments are fallacious." so unless you concede your arguments to be equally fallacious you are claiming superiority, are your arguments fallacious?
Your argument is a non-sequitur. Explicitly claiming superiority is most definitely not the same as saying that your arguments are not fallacious. Furthermore, you are being dishonest once more, because you, once again, accused me of claiming something that I actually didn't do. And to answer your question: No, I don't view my arguments as fallacious.

(19-12-2012 06:14 PM)Humakt Wrote:  So are you saying atheism is not a "Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true.[1]" I fail to see how believing in the validity of atheism as a position is not a belief because it refers to a lack of belief being the subject, I have no trouble believing my left hand isnt an elephant, even though the subject in question is a declaration of of not believing.
You are attacking a straw man argument. I never talked about "believing" in the "validity" of atheism.

(19-12-2012 06:14 PM)Humakt Wrote:  If you cant be bothered to restate your claims, I'll just take it as Ive already read all your post and remain unconvinced, that rereading the entire thread to indulge your laziness is unnessecary.
Speaking of laziness, it seems like you are too lazy to use proper grammar in your posts and structure your thoughts coherently. You are furthermore too lazy to provide me with a source when asked to do so.

(19-12-2012 06:14 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Red herring? and your opinion on the validity of atheism and agnosticism has no influence on the definition of these two terms, does have bearing, if you hold that they are valid they fit exactly into the definition of belief I have continually cited. The fact you body swerve answering this, is most telling. Perhaps I am being dishonest in asking a question, whilst your veracity in avoiding it is beyond doubt.
Apparently, you don't even know what a red herring is.

(19-12-2012 06:14 PM)Humakt Wrote:  A view, a belief, a conviction, they are synonyms.
Actually, they aren't.

belief
Syllabification: (be·lief)
Pronunciation: /biˈlēf/
noun
1. an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists

view
Syllabification: (view)
Pronunciation: /vyo͞o/
noun
1. the ability to see something or to be seen from a particular place
2. particular way of considering or regarding something; an attitude or opinion

"Conviction" is defined as a strongly held belief, so that's a given. Since neither I, nor you used the term conviction in any of our posts, it's irrelevant.

(19-12-2012 06:14 PM)Humakt Wrote:  As to re reading what Ive already read, if you feel theres something Ive misunderstood or missed, please re post it and explain, where you think Im missing the point. If it the point that atheism is not a belief because it refers to non belief, then save your time because as I said I believe my hand is not an elephant.
Is that supposed to be an argument? Either way, you committed the fallacy of the false analogy. You believe that your hand is not an elephant; atheists, by definition, lack a belief in gods. They don't believe that there are no gods. A correct wording of your analogy would be "I lack the belief that my hand is an elephant".

(19-12-2012 06:14 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Just as I believe this is not a debate, you repeatedly don't answer points given to you, will not cite your point only refer vaguely to the fact you've said it before which is not helpful.
Which point of yours did I not answer?

(19-12-2012 06:14 PM)Humakt Wrote:  Maybe I misread and you meant inarticulate liar as complement.
I didn't call you an inarticulate liar. You really need to work on your reading abilities. I said that that my English is better than yours and that you are a dishonest person. Both of these statements are factually correct.

(19-12-2012 06:14 PM)Humakt Wrote:  That aside, you demands for citations whilst refusing yourself to cite when asked are rude and discourteous.
I have provided a citation for each of my arguments. You, on the other hand, have repeatedly avoided citing even a single source which states that agnostic atheism is a system of belief.

20-12-2012, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2012 08:57 AM by Humakt.)
(20-12-2012 06:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 06:14 PM)Humakt Wrote:  We are indeed going round in circles, as for your citation you said "You insisted on being correct despite being shown that your arguments are fallacious." so unless you concede your arguments to be equally fallacious you are claiming superiority, are your arguments fallacious?
Your argument is a non-sequitur. Explicitly claiming superiority is most definitely not the same as saying that your arguments are not fallacious. Furthermore, you are being dishonest once more, because you, once again, accused me of claiming something that I actually didn't do. And to answer your question: No, I don't view my arguments as fallacious.

(19-12-2012 06:14 PM)Humakt Wrote:  So are you saying atheism is not a "Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a Main
Entry:

belief
[bih-leef]

Part of Speech:
noun

Definition:
putting regard in as true

Synonyms:

avowal, ]axiom, deduction, divination, expectation, postulation,presumption, presupposition, theorem, theory, thesis, thinking, trust, understanding, view

Antonyms:

disbelief

http://thesaurus.com/browse/belief

You'll notice, hear I cite a source that confirms that view and conviction are indeed synonyms of belief, where as your citation is a fine example of a non sequitur being a link to this

/
ˈbämbərdən

/

[i]noun

a type of valved bass tuba …

I'd go on, but I really cant be bothered further wasting my time on retard such you, feel free to do as you please I frankly could not careless. You can maybe squeeze in another post or 2, to give Logica a chance to prop up your like score some more.

Cheerio.

20-12-2012, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2012 09:09 AM by Vosur.)
(20-12-2012 08:54 AM)Humakt Wrote:  I'd go on, but I really cant be bothered further wasting my time on retard such you, feel free to do as you please I frankly could not careless. You can maybe squeeze in another post or 2, to give Logica a chance to prop up your like score some more.

Cheerio.

[Image: SiYsF.png]

[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
21-12-2012, 08:12 PM
(20-12-2012 09:05 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 08:54 AM)Humakt Wrote:  I'd go on, but I really cant be bothered further wasting my time on retard such you, feel free to do as you please I frankly could not careless. You can maybe squeeze in another post or 2, to give Logica a chance to prop up your like score some more.

Cheerio.

[Image: SiYsF.png]
Quite right how churlish of me, I should really have taken heed of your assertion that your english was better than mine. Ive learned my lesson your picture there, substance being no where near as compelling as style, has really shown me the error of my ways. Perhaps, if its not to much of an imposition on your time, you can educate me as to how conviction and view are not synonyms of belief as you say they are not, I know the thesaurus says they are, but Ive come to see that as your english ability is factually greater than mine that me finding what I thought was supporting evidence, can only be evidence that they are wrong to, because your superiority in english is a fact and you cant argue with facts.

So, if they are not as you stated synonyms, what are they?

Maybe, you could educate me using a nice picture, they seem popular.

And I really don't want to over do it, but my ability with english is so inferior to yours that your citation of:

ˈbämbərdən

noun

a type of valved bass tuba …

just left me confused and angry, causing me to lash out like a chimp, but that is so wrong and I'll never learn acting like that, so please I entreat you please share with me the wisdom of your argument here.

As it is, that just looks a little fishy to me.

22-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Imitation being the highest complement and all, time to pay you the respect your due.

[Image: helloooo.jpg]

Having only asked one question that puts you in the position of admitting your wrong, not only wrong but in the position of having stated something as fact, do you have nothing to say. Would you perhaps be more comfortable if I went back to making multiple points in post so you can go back to picking what you can ignore. I mean your superiority in English is a fact, so its not possible that you've made an error in contradicting me, as I'm sure you would be above such things as citing your opinion as a fact, your intellectual integrity being such as it is, you must be able to show that I am wrong and your correction of my error is factual accurate, I await with bated breathe for your citation. Sorry, your explicit citation, wouldn't want to fall below the standard you introduced and then hid behind. C'mon Mr. Integrity, show us your evidence, or you could just copy and paste a nice picture they're nice to. I dares ya, I double dares ya. Have I missed an opportunity to mock, probably, but I guess its not fair to go on, after all I'm depriving your fans to blindly like you some more and fairs fair.