I lost a little bit of respect for Adam The Woo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2016, 04:41 PM
I lost a little bit of respect for Adam The Woo
I've been a big fan of Adam The Woo and I knew his father was a preacher or something but I'm sure I remember reading or watching somewhere that he didn't really want that kind of religious life so he left home to do his own thing...so I thought he was pretty secular in his videos and for the most part he is.

But recently he did a video on the world's stupidest thing...Ken Ham's Ark. I thought Adam was smarter than this...why the hell would he give that idiot $60? He didn't even question anything! Dinosaurs on the Ark? Are you kidding me?

Check it out if you want a laugh. Honestly, look how few of people are actually there. This thing will be abandoned someday soon. Its a fucking joke.

I think they are saying this is scientific museum and not a tourist attraction which is what really bothers me the most.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: I lost a little bit of respect for Adam The Woo
That thing is tiny!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-08-2016, 05:16 PM
(01-08-2016 04:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  That thing is tiny!

I want to see that float in water.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
01-08-2016, 05:17 PM
Creationists paid for a bunch of atheist protesters to go through the ark. I think the protesters just felt sorry for these dudes over the pitiful turnout at this "grand" opening. lol

BTW, I fucking love this article. Laugh out load
http://creationtoday.org/creationists-le...ening-day/

Quote:I want to say “Thank You” to Ken Ham for building such an amazing structure which brings glory to God! It was such an honor to lead people through this world class facility and share with them the side of God that they often refuse to see, the loving side that provided a way of escape from certain judgment.
Fucking classic Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
01-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Wait. What the hell?

David Silverman - President of American Agnostics?!

Fucking creationists.

01-08-2016, 05:27 PM
(01-08-2016 05:21 PM)nerwin Wrote:  Wait. What the hell?

David Silverman - President of American Agnostics?!

Fucking creationists.

They probably have autocorrect set up to replace atheist with agnostic

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
01-08-2016, 05:31 PM
(01-08-2016 05:16 PM)nerwin Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 04:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  That thing is tiny!

I want to see that float in water.

I wanna see it built by a 500 year old frail man using nothing but his own effort and 0 century tools. And then I wanna see it house two of every animal. And then float and survive the level of rainfall required to flood the earth. And then safely release all those animals having none of them die after 40 days.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
01-08-2016, 05:58 PM
(01-08-2016 05:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 05:16 PM)nerwin Wrote:  I want to see that float in water.

I wanna see it built by a 500 year old frail man using nothing but his own effort and 0 century tools. And then I wanna see it house two of every animal. And then float and survive the level of rainfall required to flood the earth. And then safely release all those animals having none of them die after 40 days.

They forgot about the aborigines and koalas too. Where would Noah find gum trees?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-08-2016, 06:10 PM
Did you know that Arkansas is the only state of the USA that is mentioned in the Bible? Yes, Noah, opened a window, looked out of the Ark and saw!
[+] 2 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
01-08-2016, 06:55 PM
(01-08-2016 06:10 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  ...looked out of the Ark and saw!

[Image: giphy.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post