I lost a little bit of respect for Adam The Woo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: I lost a little bit of respect for Adam The Woo
(01-08-2016 05:17 PM)cactus Wrote:  Creationists paid for a bunch of atheist protesters to go through the ark. I think the protesters just felt sorry for these dudes over the pitiful turnout at this "grand" opening. lol

BTW, I fucking love this article. Laugh out load
http://creationtoday.org/creationists-le...ening-day/

Quote:I want to say “Thank You” to Ken Ham for building such an amazing structure which brings glory to God! It was such an honor to lead people through this world class facility and share with them the side of God that they often refuse to see, the loving side that provided a way of escape from certain judgment.
Fucking classic Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

Made me laugh...also, did anyone tell David Silverman he's gone from President of American Atheists to American Agnostics? The photo in the article seems to think he has.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2016, 07:03 PM
You'd better keep an eye on this Hovind guy. He might just try to demote Silverman to president of the American Deists next. It's a slippery slope, I tell you.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
01-08-2016, 07:13 PM
Didnt the city like give Ham money to build this monstrosity? I think i remember reading an article about this on patheos by Hemant Mehta.

I wonder what people would think if we built a giant spaghetti monster that actually teaches people about science?

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
01-08-2016, 07:16 PM
Better yet, pasta recipes. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
01-08-2016, 07:25 PM
If memory serves, they sold a lot of acreage to him for $1, and he got millions in tax breaks.
(01-08-2016 07:03 PM)cactus Wrote:  You'd better keep an eye on this Hovind guy. He might just try to demote Silverman to president of the American Deists next. It's a slippery slope, I tell you.

If he's anything like his dad, maybe he'll be in prison by then? Tongue

02-08-2016, 05:55 AM
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

That's the first time I've seen a picture of this fucking joke.................................

Take a look at the bow -- see that protuberance that would be at and below the waterline????

Know what that is????

I'll bet the assfucks that built this monument to stupidity didn't......

It's called a ram...............

It was something the Greeks came up with for naval warfare --it's bronze clad and it's to punch through the hull of the enemy's boat................

WTF would an "ark" need to ram???????????????????

Fucking morons...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
02-08-2016, 06:59 AM
(02-08-2016 05:55 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

That's the first time I've seen a picture of this fucking joke.................................

Take a look at the bow -- see that protuberance that would be at and below the waterline????

Know what that is????

It was something the Greeks came up with for naval warfare --it's bronze clad and it's to punch through the hull of the enemy's boat................

Fucking morons...

A kraken?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
02-08-2016, 07:57 AM
(02-08-2016 06:59 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 05:55 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Know what that is????

Fucking morons...

A kraken?

There's probably more crack (in a pipe) than Kraken in the Noah's Ark fabrication...

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
02-08-2016, 01:56 PM
(02-08-2016 05:55 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's called a ram...............

Apparently we need to sink the arks from everyone else who has the same Flood story?

[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
02-08-2016, 02:40 PM
(01-08-2016 04:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  That thing is tiny!

Looks like its attached to the building, if the flood ever happened, people in that thing would be the first to die Weeping

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post