I lost a little bit of respect for Adam The Woo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: I lost a little bit of respect for Adam The Woo
(02-08-2016 05:55 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

That's the first time I've seen a picture of this fucking joke.................................

Take a look at the bow -- see that protuberance that would be at and below the waterline????

Know what that is????

I'll bet the assfucks that built this monument to stupidity didn't......

It's called a ram...............

It was something the Greeks came up with for naval warfare --it's bronze clad and it's to punch through the hull of the enemy's boat................

WTF would an "ark" need to ram???????????????????

Fucking morons...

They needed to ram the mountaintops.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
03-08-2016, 12:48 PM
They describe this thing as "the largest timber construction in the world".

That's if you ignore the hundreds of tonnes of steel and concrete used, and the nuts and bolts, and perfectly machined and drilled connecting plates etc. It's really nothing more than a glorified tourist gift shop.

And why are the few real animals outside the ark?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
03-08-2016, 03:08 PM
(03-08-2016 12:48 PM)SYZ Wrote:  They describe this thing as "the largest timber construction in the world".

That's if you ignore the hundreds of tonnes of steel and concrete used, and the nuts and bolts, and perfectly machined and drilled connecting plates etc. It's really nothing more than a glorified tourist gift shop.

It's not even close to the biggest.....

Unless you're going for "worlds largest pile of delusional bullshit" --- then it's a serious contender...

fucking deliberate stupidity should be a felony.................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
03-08-2016, 03:29 PM
(03-08-2016 12:48 PM)SYZ Wrote:  They describe this thing as "the largest timber construction in the world".

That's a good point. I'd be willing to bet they wanted to put real animals on the ark until they realized it would be impossible to keep them healthy, feed them, and remove their waste without a crew of hundreds, like zoos have to do. Wouldn't be good for the myth.

At some level, they must realize they're peddling bullshit. (Pun intended.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
04-08-2016, 06:07 AM
(03-08-2016 03:29 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  

That's a good point. I'd be willing to bet they wanted to put real animals on the ark until they realized it would be impossible to keep them healthy, feed them, and remove their waste without a crew of hundreds, like zoos have to do. Wouldn't be good for the myth.

At some level, they must realize they're peddling bullshit. (Pun intended.)

Never been in a barn, huh???

The reason they didn't fill it with animals?

The smell...... The ammonia fumes alone would knock out most city dwellers............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post