I lost it too

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2013, 12:53 PM
I lost it too
Took my time writing this, having to dry my eyes.
I'm not a very sensitive person, but I can't handle shit like this.
Anything, anything but children being abused. Realizing that there are far more severe cases then this just makes it worst.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: I lost it too
Don't feel bad, Slow.

The kid will end up being a captain of industry driving his employees to efficient production output.

He'll open a factory in Thailand where hot sauce and cold showers are exactly what everyone chooses every day.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
24-12-2013, 01:03 PM
The really bad thing is that the mom thinks nothing of it and makes a tape of it and sends it in to a TV show... I just wonder how she was raised.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-12-2013, 01:04 PM
Just awful No
24-12-2013, 01:13 PM
It's not the immediate pain or discomfort that children like that suffer that makes it so horrible, he will probably hurt him self more than that playing.
It's the damage to his psyche that he will be carrying around for the rest of his life.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
30-12-2013, 05:46 AM
I don't find it that bad. But, I've never had hot sauce poured into my mouth right out of the bottle.