I love Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2014, 08:09 AM
I love Jesus
Jesus is responsible for the big bang and human evolution.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2014, 08:17 AM
RE: I love Jesus
(10-03-2014 08:09 AM)JesusFan987 Wrote:  Jesus is responsible for the big bang and human evolution.

[Image: c1023d99eb89c5ab3b9d91a259d2d6405020901a...a9a20b.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 21 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-03-2014, 08:20 AM
(10-03-2014 08:09 AM)JesusFan987 Wrote:  Jesus is responsible for the big bang and human evolution.

Nice.
You just might have a future in fiction writing.
Now all ya gotta do is prove that bullshit.
"Being responsible for the Big Bang" is a nonsensical statement. Just as nonsensical as "the universe coming into being". It implies "something went on" *before* spacetime.
It's meaningless.

I love my sparkly pink unicorn. AT least that exists. Jebus never existed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
10-03-2014, 08:29 AM
Jesus did all that Huh and I cant get the guy to show up on time to cut my lawn Blink

If you see him, tell em he's fired. Angry

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 8 users Like War Horse's post
10-03-2014, 08:33 AM
(10-03-2014 08:29 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Jesus did all that Huh and I cant get the guy to show up on time to cut my lawn Blink

If you see him, tell em he's fired. Angry

He is at my house, when he is done aerating and seeding I will send him over. Sorry for stealing him, thought I could hijack without anyone noticing. Wink

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
10-03-2014, 08:34 AM

So, Jesus was responsible for the big bang, huh? I do hope you have a peer-reviewed citation or two to back that up.

Also, why only human evolution? And why was Jesus so shit with directing human evolution? I mean, we pale in comparison to so much that is 'beneath' us.

I mean, look at the cone snail! Those things duplicate their genes faster than anything else on the planet if I remember correctly and as a result they have potentially thousands of different toxins at their disposal at any one given time for use on prey, which they hunt by shooting their targets with a harpoon-tooth thingy! Why can't humans do anything cool like that?!

Sure we have better brains than most giving us unsurpassed technological ability, but the vast majority of humans don't even use their brains properly!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
10-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Crap. Checkmate Atheists.

Tongue
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
10-03-2014, 08:41 AM
COSMOLOGICAL ARGUMENT, a.k.a. FIRST CAUSE ARGUMENT (I)
(1) If I say something must have a cause, it has a cause.
(2) I say the universe must have a cause.
(3) Therefore, the universe has a cause.
(4) Therefore, God exists.

ARGUMENT FROM IGNORANCE, a.k.a. ARGUMENT FROM PERSONAL INCREDULITY (IV)
(1) I don't understand evolution; I mean how could there be nothing then something?
(2) (Well-informed atheist gives articulate explanation of evolution and gently explains that the beginning of the universe has nothing to do with evolution.)
(3) Well it seems way too complicated and unlikely to me.  Plus I don't want to live my life thinking I evolved from a monkey.
(4) Therefore, God exists and Jesus died for our sins.
(5) (Atheist argues that theist's ignorance of evolution does not logically lead to the conclusion that there is a god, let alone the Christian god.)
(6) Says you!  God bless.
(7) Therefore, God exists.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 4 users Like Im_Ryan's post
10-03-2014, 08:45 AM
Course he is. He is also responsible for the hole in my sock.
Blast him.
[+] 3 users Like englishrose's post
10-03-2014, 08:50 AM
I thought Stewie and Brian were responsible for the Big Bang?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 6 users Like kingschosen's post