I love Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: I love Jesus
you may be right....hehe

Consider

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
10-03-2014, 02:10 PM
(10-03-2014 02:05 PM)Charis Wrote:  I'm still over here thinking of DLJ's pork sword....

Are you getting thirsty because I am.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
10-03-2014, 02:13 PM
(10-03-2014 01:41 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 01:33 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Bad Dragon.... I had to google it.... eh, I didnt see any sounds or stims, so its mild. Drinking Beverage

Bah, everyone knows the best sounding rods are the ones built by yourself! Mine has studded diamonds in it with the sharpest end pointing out.

I don't know what a sounding rod is, but I think I might sideline this one until I slowly become less chicken.UnsureBlush

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-03-2014, 02:16 PM
(10-03-2014 02:10 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 02:05 PM)Charis Wrote:  I'm still over here thinking of DLJ's pork sword....

Are you getting thirsty because I am.

I've transitioned from his pork sword to bacon, and am now very thirsty.

And now i want bacon.

And DLJ's pork sword.

Wow, I need caffeine.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
10-03-2014, 02:16 PM
(10-03-2014 02:13 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 01:41 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Bah, everyone knows the best sounding rods are the ones built by yourself! Mine has studded diamonds in it with the sharpest end pointing out.

I don't know what a sounding rod is, but I think I might sideline this one until I slowly become less chicken.UnsureBlush

Trust me...this wont hurt at all. Evil_monster

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
10-03-2014, 03:51 PM
(10-03-2014 02:13 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 01:41 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Bah, everyone knows the best sounding rods are the ones built by yourself! Mine has studded diamonds in it with the sharpest end pointing out.

I'll let you do the pushing to ease you into it Wink
10-03-2014, 03:56 PM
(10-03-2014 03:51 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 02:13 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't know what a sounding rod is, but I think I might sideline this one until I slowly become less chicken.UnsureBlush

I'll let you do the pushing to ease you into it Wink

After some google searching I have come to the conclusion that...well I don't really know yet but I can just watch. I can't do the pushing because I would be too scared to hurt you.

10-03-2014, 03:58 PM
(10-03-2014 03:56 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 03:51 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I'll let you do the pushing to ease you into it Wink

After some google searching I have come to the conclusion that...well I don't really know yet but I can just watch. I can't do the pushing because I would be too scared to hurt you.
I suppose theres that way, we can first let you watch, then youn can hold my hand as I do it,Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
10-03-2014, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 05:28 PM by Mathilda.)
(10-03-2014 12:24 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 11:33 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Well this is a pleasant and refreshing derailment.

I thought flaming, insulting, condemning, deliberately trying to start controversy in a person's introduction thread was prohibited.

It may be in the introductions section but it certainly isn't an introduction.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
10-03-2014, 05:15 PM
(10-03-2014 08:09 AM)JesusFan987 Wrote:  Jesus is responsible for the big bang and human evolution.

Somehow I get a gut feeling that we'll being seeing your lil' username in the Atheism threads. That's where Jesus lovers tend to go to proclaim the things that that Jesus said he (and/or) god did that sciences hears and shouts, "Shut up bitch, I did that!" It's always theist/users-that-don't-back-up-their-statements-with-facts season 'round here (if you haven't noticed already) so if you keep this up, you'll wind up in the crosshairs a lot. Just a fair warning child Yes

[Image: notagain.gif]